Jimin's Wedding || 15

××××××××××××××

"I do," Aera heard her brother say through a smile that showed how happy he was and eyes staring at the girl in front of him, who had managed to win over his heart successfully, beating all the other girls in the world who ever tried to hit on Jimin.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest said, nodding subtly with a warm smile as the couple were lawfully wedded from this instance.

Jimin's smile never lessened as his hands came up, gradually lifting the net veil to reveal his wife's beautiful face smiling at him shyly. Her honey-brown eyes stopped for a moment, locking with Jimin's, reflecting the same level of happiness and contentment that he had. She looked down, closing her eyes as Jimin leaned in kissing her lips softly.

The guests cheered for them, clapping and popping Champaign to celebrate for the newly wed couple. The bride and the groom smiled, bowing slightly to the people who were attending the wedding ceremony.

Aera was smiling too, sitting with her other oppas as Jungkook was hosting the event and stood on one side of the stage, frequently speaking in the microphone. The couple sat on the special seat, decorated nicely with white and golden flowers, looking like the king and queen together.

"Congratulations hyung and Haewon noona." Jungkook spoke into the mic, smiling at the elder couple who smiled back, "Now that my brother is marred, I think I can say this, good job bro!"

The guests chuckled, while Jimin just shook his head smiling at his brother's words, as Jungkook continued, "I'll be honest today, I never imagined myself standing up here and giving a speech on hyung's wedding. Even though it was an inevitable truth that was bound to happen, I just never imagined it. I wish I did, I wouldn't be so nervous then."

"It's okay," Jimin said, laughing a little.

Jungkook smiled at him and nodded, "You often say it feels like I was a baby just yesterday, but today I'd like to be to be the one to take you back in time when I called you hyungie."

Jimin smiled softly, glancing at Haewon who was listening equally as fond as Jimin himself. The brothers' bond was something really beautiful to her, one of the purest and most genuine familial relationship she had ever seen in her entire life.

Jungkook's hand gestured towards the screen behind him as a picture of their father holding a bundle of blankets, smiling widely at the baby in his arms.

"Our journey starts here, October 13, 1995. One of those fortunate days when this world was gifted with an awesome human being." Jungkook said, the slide moves on and the little baby is now a toddler, dated February 24 1996. "After a really hard research, I came to know his first word was 'Dad', as expected from our dad's champ." Jungkook smiled, chuckling with the people watching the slideshow and listening to him.