|unexpected love| chap.2

No one POV ;

"..."

"WAHT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE ALIVE WE WHER ALWAYS ALIVE!"

"My lady please calm down a-xian probably had an nightmare in the time he had fever "

Madame you and uncle Jiang are having another argument because of me

"My lady can we not argument infront of the kids"

"A-xian are you okay what was your nightmare about?"

I didn't pay attention who was asking or what was asked I just answered

"You all dead but  a-cheng he will be a great sect leader the best . i-i broke my promise to him..."

The two Jiang siblings have noticed that wei ying wasn't paying attention so they asked another question.

"What promise a-xian?"

"I promised him that I will be his right hand man but I broke the promised..."

"Why did you brake the promis to a-cheng ?"

"I died... I will not be their to protect and help him..."

"A-xian it was just a nightmare don't take it serious "

After that sentence wei ying finally pays attention to everyone in the room "huh?"

Madame you was not their anymore but the Jiang family noticed that something was clearly not okay with wei ying

"A-cheng can you shere your room with a-xian to watch if he's fever will start getting good and when he has nightmare like this then you cold comfort him?"

" ofcores I can he's after all my younger brother!"

(I kinda wantet that ore adorabel wei ying is the littel cute baby brother and that Jiang Cheng cold feel how it is to be a big brother)

"Thenk you a-cheng "

"No problem"

After that uncle Jiang and shijie left the room and
Left me and Jiang cheng alone.

After few weeks wei ying was always faund by madame yu's or jiang Cheng's side , and he wasn't saying or laughing not so often anymore and he wasn't fighting with Jiang Cheng, the Jiang's didn't like the atmosphere so they asked .

"A-xian whats wrong why aren't you laughing or smiling not so often anymore?"

From wei ying came no response

"Uncle Jiang..."

"Yes a-xian?"

"Say madame yu that you love her I can see that you love her"

"..."
"..."

"Is that true famening"

"Y-yes"

They had a moment of silence but then madame yu smailed and seed.

"That's all I wanted to hear"

"A-xian"

Wei ying looked at madame yu supreised that she seed his name like that.

"Yes madame yu"

"Theank you helped me hearing that famening still loves me and you don't have to say madame yu to me you can call me auntie or aunt yu"

___________________________

A/N : in this storie wei ying is the baby brother and Jiang Cheng is one year older then wei ying.

Hope you understood
And hope you liked this cbapther to and have a nice day afternoon and night!

Bye!