S.W.A.T

inspiration: S.W.A.T episode 11 season 2 (school)

Please note, I am NOT making fun of school shootings AT ALL. They are tragic and I hope one day that they will never happen again. 

Keeping some of the canon characters and others will be replaced by rwby characters

Hondo: Jaune

Deacon: Fox

Chris: Yang

Captain Cortez: Weiss

Luca: Sun

Commander Hicks: Ironwood

I was currently looking through a selection of universes when I found one that I found would be a touching and somewhat shocking to the remnantians. Until I had saw that I had more people for me to bring. through the portal came more people.

Through the portal came Professors Ozpin, Goodwitch, Ironwood, Winter

Through the portal came Professors Ozpin, Goodwitch, Ironwood, Winter. Soon after came team CFVY

Me: Hello everyone; please do not worry, you are perfectly safe.

Professor Goodwitch then got in a defensive stance before Ozpin had calmed her down.

Ozpin: why hello, may you please inform us where we are and who you are.

Me: I am mankieace or Ichigo as some worlds know me as, I am a deity that is known as an author, and no I am nothing like those pathetic brothers, the god of light and the god of darkness. 

I began to release a small percentage of my power that trumped the two brother's combined might.

Me: those imbeciles had only gotten to reign your world because of their pathetic begging, and yet when they grew bored, they left it. I know what they did with you and Salem, Ozma. 

Ozpin was shocked before I simply held out my hand and calmed myself down.

Me: now allow me to explain.

Coco: Can you explain why there are two versions of team RWBY and another Jaune?

Me: I have also brought a different version of Jaune and team RWBY where Yang was practically abandoned except by Jaune. In that universe Remnant and another world named the Exalted Realm were merged and now magic is once again part of the lives of humans and now faunus.