Chapter 5

-Hey mofos! I just wanted to say thnaks for reading and also if it possible can you tell more people to read it!!! I would really appreciate it:) Also in my last chapter I said that I am busy well today I had a little time to update!!!-

Louis' P.O.V

I heard that Niall finally broke it off with Emily. The whole entire school is talking about it! I know this still means I won't get Niall but I am just happy he finally dumped the bitch.

When I got home from school I threw myself on my bed, looking through my old text messages they are all from my mom! When I was there for an hour I was looking at the ceiling and I heard knockingat the door. Who would be coming to visit me.

I slumped out of bed and walked downstaris, I answered the door. NIALL!! Why would he be here, I bet to come and beat me up for no apperant reason. He walked in and threw his bookbag on the ground. OHH now I know why he is here we have a tutor session today.

"Hi" I said awkwardly

"What?" he said rudely

"Nothing. I was just saying 'hi', thats all." I said

"Don't get an attitude with me" he started walking up to me. That was not something good to say I thought to myself. "You know I am trying to change but I guess my image will never leave me, I was just playing I wasn't even going to hurt you" Niall said with no emothion. I sighed in relief.

"Sooo shall we study?" I asked with an awkward voice

"Sure" Niall said

*3 hours later*

"Do you want me to order a pizza or something?" I asked with a friendly smile

"YESSSSS, I thought you would never ask!!!" he screamed

You are probably thinking 'what happened in those 3 hours'. Well the first hour we were on task and then like an hour and half Niall burped really loud, we both started cracking up. Then he purposely did again and we laughed. After that we stopped studying and just talked and laughed. In just 3 hours we became I guess friends.

Ding Dong

"I will get it" Niall said. I learned that Niall loves food so if he comes back and there is no food I won't be surprised.

"Okay, please don't eat all the pizza!!" I said laughing

"I will try" he said with a smile. Oh that smile turns me on and those eyes!!!!

When Niall came back in the room 5 minutes later he had a ton of pizza sauce all over his face. He ate it all didn't he!

"Let me guess did you eat it all?" I asked with a smirk on my face.  He slowly gave me an adorble nod and innocent eyes. This boy is driving me crayyyy!!

-I KNOW!! It is short but I did not have much time!! I really also did not have and idea:( But I really hope you liked it and the story will get a lot better soon. I hope! Anyways FAN, VOTE, AND COMMENT ME IDEAS!!! Byeeeee:)