Chapter 14

-Okay so here is the last chapter then the epilogue! I am making this the last chapter because I really am anxious so write the Narry! This chapter is going to skip to the end of the school year to graduation:) Hope you enjoy!!-

*GRADUATION DAY*

Niall's P.O.V

This has truly been the best year of school ever! I have a wonderful boyfriend and awesome friends who support me. Coming out was not as bad as I thought most of the comments we got were good and some were well just rude. Let's just say Zayn, Liam, and Harry beat them.

I was currently sitting next to Louis waiting to go and get my diploma. We were holding hands and staring at Louis in the eyes and smiling. "Niall Horan" I did not hear her. "Niall Horan!"she rose her voice and I finally snapped out of my thoughts of what I am going to do to Louis when we are out of here. I made my way to the stage and grabbed my diploma and everyone clapped. Thank god I did not fall.

Next up was Louis. I took my seat again and he was called up. He slowly made his way up to the stage giving me time to stare at his fine ass. When he got on stage I whistled and stood up. "That's my boyfriend!" I yelled and everyone started laughing, Louis just blushed. When Louis got back to his seat me and him just stared in to each others eyes and stole kisses from each other.

Finally when the ceremony ended everyone started running to their cars to get to an  after party that someone is having. "Are we going to go to the after party? Louis asked. "No I have something better in mind" I said while winking. When we got back to my house we went to my room.

I had a surprise awaiting for Louis, and I really wanted to make it really special. I cleaned my room, I put rose petals everywhere, and Harry is making us a fancy dinner because he can cook. Louis gasped at the pretty sight of my room, even I thought it was nice. It wasn't even me who did this it was Liam's girlfriend Hannah I need to thank her for this. There was a table set up in my room and I pulled out a seat. "Care to take a seat love?" I asked in a posh accent. "Why yes" Louis said giggling and it made my heart flutter knowing I could do that to him.

We sat down and started talking about how happy we are that we are going to the same college in London together. When Harry came in to bring us our food he said, "Dinner is served" in a French accent and me and Louis laughed at him. When Harry finally left Louis was eating and probably shocked that Harry's cooking is actually good. But he was going to be even more shocked soon.

When me and Louis were done with our food I got on the floor in one knee. "Louis William Tomlinson I know we only just started falling in love but I feel like you are my one and only. I want you to be mine. Forever. So will you do the honor of becoming my husband?" I said with pure love in my voice and hope. He started crying and nodding his head. "Of course I wanna be your husband!" he screamed and jumped into my arms. I put my arms around his waist and pecked his cheek. He looked up and wrapped his arms around my neck. "I love you" we both said in harmony and we started laughing. I went in and kissed him on the lips and so he would bring his head up and do the same. He started moving his lips with mine. I pulled on to the hair on the nape of his neck  and he moaned. He pushed me down to the floor and pushed his tongue against my lips asking for entrance and I granted his wish and let him explore me. We both pulled away and smiled at each other with goofy grins.

-Aww that is cute! I know the chapter sucked but guess whats next EPILOGUE!!!! Thanks for reading this story though it means a lot:)-

FAN

VOTE

AND COMMENT (I really don't care if you comment uness you need to)<3