14-Bambino

TW:Abuse,homophobia

-------------------------------

"I-I'm sorry s-sir."

"P-Please."

"I promise t-to never do i-it again sir."

Those words kept chanting in his mouth,the sencentes he wanted to hear from the first second.Though he was too late to say them,as he was being beat to a pulp in the hallway going to his old room he couldn't help but think was it really his fault?

--------------------------------

He was bandaging himself when he saw it.

His reflection.

It disgusted him.

That boy wasn't him,bruises running down his skinny body,a black eye and a busted lip painting his face-an outstanding contrast against his pale face.His curls were uncared for and all over the place,some were getting in his sight-he really needed a haircut,it's been almost a year since the last one.His eyes get caught on the scars on his face,one was starting from near his eye running down his cheek and ending under his jaw,another on his eyebrow giving it a visible slit,one was on his nose,sideways-he could remember the time it happened,almost dying on the kitchen floor.Thanks to Jarvis who had found him.

Sighing and tearing his eyes from the horrible boy standing in front of him,he took another roll from the kit and contuined his task.But he couldn't get the image out of his head,the image of his body.

He didn't look anything like an eight year old should.

-----------------------------------

He was bouncing in his place,the excitement and longing giving him an adrenaline rush.If it wasn't for the hand on his shoulder that belonged to Jarvis,he would be running all around the airport.He heard a chuckle beside him and turned to see the woman that was his godmother.

Peggy Carter.

She was looking at him with a fond smile,little wrinkles appearing around her eyes.She wasn't that young anymore,a few white strays could be seen in her dark hair,but that didn't stop her from greeting her nephew.The three were standing in the crowd waiting for the plane to land,much like the other people scattered around the chairs.

"Flight 451 has landed."

This caused some of the people to stand up in a rush and walk to the gates,including the trio.Different types of people started coming out,some running,some walking.They could see people reuniting with their loved ones.So many emotions yet little people.

"Hey Peter!"This caused him to turn to the sound,there was his older brother waving and grinning like crazy.A relieved sigh escaped him and both started running towards each other.Crashing together they nearly fell down,but were able to get their balance back.Peter's legs were around his waist and arms slung onto his neck,clinging to him like his life depended on it.They both were crying,sobbing.It's been almost six years since last saw each other.Six whole years of hell.Only seeing the other when video-calling,though nothing could replace being in each other's arms.

"You've gotten bigger."Tony's voice was weak and coughed up with tears,but it still made Peter chuckle.He probably had no idea what Peter's been through and how much he needed to hear his voice but Peter appreciated it.

"Well I'm thirteen now,I should be bigger."this caused a little watery laugh to escape from the older boy."I missed you."he said helding Tony tighter.

"I missed you too bambino."There was the nickname.He rarely called Peter by his own name,though none of them cared.More tears started pouring down his face,and as he sobbed on his shoulder he felt the calming hand on his back,rubbing it slowly.By the time they both calmed down the other two came to have their own reunion.Soon all were in the car going back to their house.