[foreword]

[about the author]

    Hello! I'm your future author, gloss. This is where ideas for upcoming stories will be plotted, q&a will be answered, and general stuff for stories will be placed. I like to write for more masculine and non-binary representation, but occasionally, you might see feminine leaning characters. I consider myself to be semi-literate to literate and tend to have a whole story typed in drafts and update them on a schedule.

[story detailing]

There will be a casting page and prologue at the beginning of my stories. Casting pages will consist of who is relevant to the plot line; this doesn't include minor characters or characters who show up for less than three chapters. Mature rating will be on any story with mature themes. This includes, but isn't limited to: cursing, violence, explicit scenes, and any triggering topics.
The prologue will be the world building and setup of the story. The 'home base' of the story, or first interaction with unnamed/named main characters. The prologue and casting pages will be the only ones that don't have a chapter name.
The description of the story will hold a short synopsis of what it'll be about. Along with au's, and any other extra information that is deemed necessary or important. Later, as the amount of stories written progresses, there will be a reading list made for bts as a whole and individual members. This is because some stories will be ot7 or have more than one member as a main lead.
Not all stories that have more than one member will be polyamorous. However, it is something I believe should be less taboo as well as something I personally identify with, so it might be seen often.
Rarely will there be an author's notes. If there's something important that needs to be addressed, it'll be done here or announced publicly. On the off chance there is an author's note, it'll be to discontinue a story, put a story on hiatus, or will be at the end of the story if there's extra info, ect.

[requests and plotlines]

Currently, requests are closed(until further notice).
All you need to request a story is the pronouns you'd like used, the member(s) you'd like in main lead positions, and optionally a plot you want to see. Requests will either be open, closed, or on hold, depending on the stories currently being written.
There are many different plotlines and genres that can and will be used. Some will be original, and some will be loosely based on pre-existing plotlines.

While this book will be used for putting down ideas, q&a, and other miscellaneous bts story things, there is no order for what is currently being written. Some of the ideas are very old, others very new. It will be listed if the story is currently up, completed, or in the works. Thank you for reading, and I hope this can be used very effectively.