Chapter 1: An empty boy

I'd like to start by saying i'm the kind of person who simps for older men and kept having crushes on my teachers when i was a kid

Also warning: sexual assault and somehow described sexual scene

SPOILER FOR THE MANGA BUNGOU STRAY DOGS BEAST

_______________

Mori was working on a special mission with Dazai. The mafia boss was going to meet The Great Fitzgerald, and he asked one of his most competent mafia executive to come with him.

Dazai wasn't even an adult, and yet, there was nothing inside of his eyes but death. He kept wishing for his own, and kept inflicting it on others.

Mori recently had a bad feeling about Dazai. What if he wanted to become the Mafia boss? Mori was strong and could fight even without his ability, but Dazai was very clever, so Mori was rather stressed lately. They were both walking silently. He was planning on getting him out of the mafia, and he thought about the Armed detective agency. The problem was why would Dazai join them.

___

-Lucy!! What are you doing inside of this bush?

-(Y/N)?? What are you doing here?? Get outta here! It's dangerous!

-Huh? What do you mean?

-I'm on a mission for my boss Fitzgerald, and i need to give him the signal when two men wearing black come into this café.

-Oh, sounds interesting!

-huh? Are you stupid? These two men are dangerous, you need to go home, i don't want anything bad happening to you!

-Eh, but i want to be with you!

Lucy blushed and wanted to scold you, but she just looked down meekly.

You recently met Lucy Mongomery and you two quickly became good friends. Lucy was always saying tough stuff but you knew she was just a sweet girl inside. You didn't like her boss Fitzgerald because he was always putting her in danger.

-(Y/n), please go home, it's really dangerous...

-... Okay... Please be safe too, i know that unlike me you have an ability, but i'm still worried about you.

-Alright, alright. Thanks, (y/n)! Now go.

You left the bush. Just a few moments later, you looked back with the intention to wave at her. However, she was on the ground, and looked like she was sleeping. You realized two men in black coats, one with a big red scarf and one covered with bandages were the cause. You got closer and hid behind a tree nearby.

-She fainted, boss.

-Poor girl, good thing we didn't need to anything more. Dazai-kun, will yo-

You were relieved to hear she only fainted. However, you heart rate didn't decrease, because you saw the bandaged man take out a gun out of his pocket and point it at the back of the man he was calling "boss". Your instinctly jumped at the bandaged man, and he shot at the same time.

He missed his target but was now looking at you with the most murderous eyes you have even seen in a human being. You were certain you were going to die. This man looked like a death reaper.

He pointed the gun at your head and shot you, however he didn't kill you. He shot your shoulder and missed your head, because his boss grabbed his wrist and threw him on the ground at the same time.

After that you lost consciousness because of the pain and blood loss.

___

When you woke up, you were in a small infirmary. You had a blanket on you, and when you wanted to take it off, you quickly changed your mind. Except for the bandages around your shoulder, you were topless.

You blushed at the thought that someone saw your breasts and were a little revolted. What kind of hospital doesn't give their patient their patient dress? Where were you? At least you weren't dead and you were being taken care of. You looked around, and there wasn't any shirt.

A man entered the room. It was the man with the red scarf, but he was now wearing a doctor's coat.