the desire

You came downstairs to see a satisfied husband eating his favorite sweet, coffee jelly. He notices you almost instantly as you walked into the kitchen area and sat next to him on the little island. He looked deep into your eyes before glancing back down at his coffee jelly. "Hey..kusuo?" You asked having a hint of hesitation in your voice. It's weird for you to be nervous to ask him such a silly question especially since you've been married for 2 years.

"What is it." Kusuo said, getting straight to the point. "Uhm, well.. how do I put this" You trail off during your sentence trying to gather your self to say what you want. You take a deep breath. "Okay I'll just say it. Kusuo, I want to have sex.. NO, I want us to... make love.." You were gripping the edge of your seat.

Kusuo paused. He stopped chewing his coffee jelly for a second. His expression was his plain, iconic "😐" look. But you knew he was thinking about something as he cleared his throat. "(Y/n), I think you're a bit tired and not thinking straight.."

He was right, you are sleepy but you meant what you said. "Kusuo I'm not joking but, I am quite tired."

"Get up." Kusuo said. You got up and kusuo picked you up bridal style 😏 and carried you to your bed. He layed you down gently and went back to the kitchen. You assumed he was going to finish off his coffee jelly. Before kusuo could join you in bed you drifted off to sleep.

---

You got a phone call from some one and saw it was Chiyo. You two were best friends during highschool and still are after you graduated. Chiyo is now married to kaido- no I'm sorry, the jetblack wings. You pick up the phone.

Chiyo: GIRL I have to tell you, last night was amazing!

(Y/n): OOP- okayyy spill

Chiyo:Okay okay it's kinda.. embarrassing but I want to tell you first. Me and kaido had sex

(Y/n): oh my god- I mean how did you get into it LIKE WALK ME THROUGH EVERYTHING!

Chiyo: well it was our first time. It felt like the time was right it was like a magical feeling. Our bodies wanted each other.. and it surprisingly didn't hurt as bad as I thought it wou-

"Babe?" A familiar voice called behind Chiyo. You heard a faint voice in the background

(Y/n): Seems like your hubby woke up 😏 I'll talk to you later Bye girll!

Chiyo: heh uhm bye!!

Call ends*

You lay back down in bed sitting up slightly, wondering how you were going to get kusuo to fuck you. You've seen his body before and you can't stop thinking about being under it and having him all to you.

You were pulled out of your thoughts as you heard the front door open and an annoyed husband taking off his shoes going to the bedroom. You waited a while and soon kusuo came in the room. He was using powers to dry his shirt. "What happened?" You asked laughing a bit.

"Some kid spilt a drink on me and I couldn't use my powers so I walked home with a wet shirt till it was safe to use them."

"Oh.. I'm sorry about that kusuo"

"Mmhm I'm going to the bathroom to take a shower."

(The sexxxx is coming y'all, and soon you'll be coming too 😏😩)

Kusuo walked to the bathroom and you heard the shower turn on. You scrolled on your phone and waited. You had an idea.

The shower stopped and saiki came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. You looked at him and started to get nervous. The thought of knowing he was completely naked with a piece of fabric covering himself turned you on.

The structure of his chest and the way his muscles looked, dirty thoughts were filling your head. Thank God he can't read your mind.

"Good grief (y/n) could you stop looking?"

"No I'm your wife, you know Chiyo and kaido had s-" you stopped your self before you could say any thing else. You cleared you throat. "Kusuo," you start to get off the bed and walk towards him. Your heart was beating fast and your desires became stronger. You grabbed his hand and started walking back to the bed. "Lay down." You told him. He stayed silent and layed down.

Your heart was going insane you couldn't believe what you were doing but you had to push your feelings to the side to get what you want. You get on the bed and position yourself above him. Your legs were on both sides of kusuo. (straddle position) You move your hands and trace a straight line down to his abs. You moved both of your hands to his shoulders. Feeling his warmth. "Let me pleasure you" you said softly and leaned in to kiss him.

(A/N (authors note for those who don't know) BUT OH MY GOD AHHHHHHH HERES THE JUICY STUFF YALL)

He kissed you back and moved one of his hands to your breasts the sudden movement made you gasp. His hand felt so warm against you. You were still wearing a shirt and his warmth radiated on your skin. A small gesture made you feel so much pleasure. Kusuo's touch had such a big impact on you. Finally kusuo was all yours and he wanted you too.

You separated from the kiss and started to undress yourself. You arched your back to press yourself against him. Successfully this made kusuo groan. You felt his manhood through the fabric pushing against your entrance.

You pulled the shirt over your head and tossed it on the floor. You unclipped your bra and it joined your shirt to the floor. "I love you kusuo, a lot" you looked into his eyes that had a green tint to it due to his glasses. "I love you too" he gave a small smile. "It's cute when you show emotion, you should do it more often. But now it's time to do me" You were internally screaming. You couldn't believe what you just said. Kusuo placed his hands on your waist and your hands were on his shoulders. You lips collided once again. His tongue slipped between your lips. (soon they'll be slipping through a different type of lips😏)

Kusuo's hands started to pull your hips down, making you moan into the kiss. Electric excitement zapped your veins. Lust and passion grew as you rocked you hips back and forth. The warm grip on your waist started to tighten a bit. You pulled away from the kiss, both of you catching your breath. "(Y/n) are you sure you're ready?" Your husband asked. You nodded. Your body started to move as you feel kusuo moving from under you. And now you were under him. He started placing his lips on your neck. Your breath started to hitch and he moved lower and lower. You feel him stop and the warmth from his body started to disappear. Suddenly you feel hands tug on your underwear off taking whatever else you were wearing on you bottom half with them. Now you were completely naked and so was saiki. His towel fell off and you hear him open up a packed and watched him put on a condom.

You had a lustful smirk glued on your face. Your body was craving for him so much. Your insides felt hot and throbbing and your heart beat wasn't in your chest. You crossed you legs shut squeezing them together. Kusuo smirked at this. Saiki went above you again. Your arms were doing a dance on his chest to his abs. They were firm and smooth. You and kusuo looked in each other's eye for about 5 seconds. Within those 5 seconds your mind was imagining so many things. Magnetic love drew you close to each other. Kusuo's hand traveled to your breasts and started kneading one with his hand.  He rolled your nipple in a circular motion and started kneading again. You placed your hands on the back of his neck. His heat changed locations and was wondering towards your slit. Pleasure excaped you lips as you exhaled. Kusuo's hand drew circles around your clit and slowly his finger moved down to your entrance.

His finger brushed pass it back and forth and soon entered you. You arched your back a little and tightened your grip on kusuo's shoulders. His finger started pumping into you and then he added another finger inside of you. Small moans escaped your lips. They way his fingers felt against your vaginal wall felt so good.

He pulled out his fingers and re-adjusted himself. He inserted himself into you and now you are connected. A groan escaped your husband after he put his whole length inside you. It felt a lot different than a dildo or the end of a hairbrush. His dick fit inside of you perfectly. It was warm and stiff. Your breathing kept changing it's rhythm as kusuo started to gain speed. "Ku-suo." you breathed out. His hands were placed on your hips holding you in place and he went faster. He hit a certain spot that made pleasure tingle across your cheeks. He started to hit that spot hard and fast. You wrap your legs around your husband as you were close to coming. Your walls clench and a warm fluid came out of you.