The boss

It was Sunday morning. You were unmotivated because you had to go to work. Kusuo leaves early usually to go get some coffee jelly. Tired, you got ready for the day. 'Today is  going to be long and boring' you thought to yourself. You got dressed perfesionally and went to work.

"Hey (y/n) how are things with you and you husband.. he seems pretty cold"

"Listen I don't need you all in my business alright. You have a family, I have a husband and I don't want you."

" Oh.. is that any way to talk to your boss?"

You stopped yourself to catch a breath. This man was always bothering you but recently he started to become more bold.

"Is that anyway to talk to your colleague?" I snapped back

"Why can't you be like the other women here. Nice, obedient, trusts me. Should I go on?"

"Sorry that I don't meet your expectations, go to the women that do"

You shouldn't have said that because your 'boss's face said it all. He turned red, smoke was practically coming out of his ears.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? YOURE FIRED"

"Seems like you can't handle rejection well, boohoo no one gives a shit. You don't get everything you want."

He death glared at me and put his hand on my neck

"Listen here bitch. You don't tell me what I can and can't handle, now get the fuck out of here" He let go of my neck. His grip wasn't too strong but it was going to leave a mark for an hour or 2

the whole room went silent. You sighed feeling tears in your eyes threatening to break through. You packed your shit and left.

~

(Y/n) pov:
I went home, and waited for Kusuo to come through the door. It was still pretty early so I ate and watched a movie to pass time. Luckily it was enough time for the mark on your neck to disappear I heard a car pull up I knew it was him. He opened the door slowly and I ran and hugged him. "Good grief (y/n), you act like a child sometimes" he said telepathicly. I tighted my grip then let go. I looked at him in his eyes. I felt happy with Kusuo. He made me feel special. Moments after staring into his eyes I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him slowly. He pulled me in, hands on my hips. His lips were soft. the kiss was passionate. Sexual tension started to radiate from your bodies. You know he felt it too.

He raised one hand to your chest, making you moan quietly. 'fuck' you thought to your self. He slipped his tongue in, separating your lips. The kiss deepens as his grip gets tighter. "Ku..suo mmhn" You moaned as his hand grabs your thigh and and raises it. You separated from the kiss "Should we continue this upstairs?" You ask not breaking eye contact with him. "How about after dinner?" He replied. You broke eye contact and turned your head. You feel a warm hand made contact with your face. Kusuo turned your head so that you're looking at him again "I'm just tired, I want to make sure I show you my best performance"

"Alright, I have something to tell you during dinner"

He looked at you with his plain face again, you wondered what he was thinking but your wedding rings didn't allow you. You and saiki got your wedding rings specially made so that you couldn't read each others minds to prove your trust and respect.

(yes you can read people's minds but sadly that's your only power 💀)

Dinner time came around, you and saiki decided to eat ramen for dinner. You ordered it online and had it delivered to you. The delivery man was at the door and it turned out to be Nendo. "Saiki! (Y/n)! How ya doin?" The big idiot asked, somethings never change.

"Hey Nendo we're doing fi-"

"We're doing great, give us the food and go" Kusuo cut you off.
    "Okay buddy!" Nendo replied happily "Don't get too busy" He winked. For an idiot it surprised you that he said such a thing. Part of you was concerned how he knew what you and saiki been up to.

-During Diner-

"So what did you want to tell me?" Kusuo asked curiously. You took a deep breath knowing he wasn't going to like what was coming. "Well.. my boss had recently been assaulting me. He's been saying somethings that made me uncomfortable and asking about how our marriage was doing and.." you paused you saw Kusuo giving you a stern look. You slowly continued. " ..and I had enough of it and stood up to him. He tried to manipulate me into doing things with him and comparing me to the other girls working at the company. I told him that he should find someone that meets his expectations" You continued to explain the story and Kusuo sat there silently until he said something that surprised you and that was out of character for him. "And why the fuck didn't you tell me this sooner huh?"

" Kusuo.. I thought I could handle this myself I didn't know-"

"I'm talking with your boss tomorrow" Kusuo sighed "If something happens at work, even something small you tell me, I Don't care if "you don't think" something will happen. Ill make sure you tell me." His tone changed when he said the last sentence, 'what did he have planned' you thought. He was mean but something about his anger was different.

"Oh okay..but ho-" you were cut off again, you were teleported to your bedroom. You mind was swirling. 'Is Kusuo about to fuck me with powers?' the horny side of you asked yourself. You smirked at the idea of this but your little moment was soon interrupted
'ohh shit'

Kusuo teleported in the room and now it was you and him. "I'm about to give you a lesson you'll never forget."