PART 2 (Demon's fairy)

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.

His eyes opened with a startle with his heart pounding loudly against the dead silence in the room. He was able to hear his own heart palpate loudly.

Again, the same pair of hazel eyes haunted him in his dreams. Those eyes have caught him like a visceral disease. Those hazel eyes, which were filled with innocence and purity. They were gazing him with love.

He could never see the face whom those eyes belonged to but he knew she was a girl.

Her eyes carried immense power that always managed to bewitch him in malice ways. A glimpse of her eyes made him forget everything.

She indeed was, the Angel in his dreams.

Inhaling deeply, his vision caught on the plain black ceiling of his bedroom. His room was bathed in dark black colour, along with the shimmering of Royal golden colour, giving it a devilish and demonic look.

Just like his life, his room was also filled with darkness.

His senses caught on, as he realised that the annoying sound which wake him up was his phone alarm. He turned to put it on off.

Sighing, he went to the bathroom and took a bath. The hot water hitting his cold skin made his muscles convolute in relaxation. After his bath as he looked himself in the mirror.

A demon.

That was what he is. Sighing, he turned to leave when his phone began to ring on the vanity. Looking at the caller ID, he rolled his eyes off and decided to ignore it and let it go to voicemail.

"Hey dude, Good morning. And a happy happy birthday to you. So, how does it feel like to be thirty?"

He smiled hearing his cheerful yet mischievous voice. It was Rohan, his childhood friend who was always with him, when no one was ready to stay with him, not even his own Parents.
He was always this chirpy but Vansh liked to stay quiet most of the time. So he knew very well how to deal with him

"Well, since it's your birthday today so I thought why not to pay you a surprise visit. I am coming dude. Pick me from Airport. Will be seeing you real soon. Happy birthday once again" the voice note ended.

He sighed and pinched the bride of his nose. He hated public crowded areas and socializing. And now, in airport he will have to endure it.

Rolling his eyes swiftly, he wore his business suit, getting perfectly ready with an attractive, Greek-god like look. He headed towards downstairs to find his housekeeper, Alice. She had already prepared his breakfast for him.

"Good morning, Master" Alice, The head servant greeted. She had been working in the huge mansion for years now

"Good morning, Ms Williams" Vansh greeted back to the elderly lady, who was serving him honestly since he was the child. She is his nanny who took care of him since his childhood and he respects her a lot for that.

He sat down on the large dinning table all alone by himself. There was solitude filled in every corner of the house, which was reflecting here too. Starting with his coffee, his burrows furrowed as the bitter, crisp and hot taste of the drink came in contact with his buds. It was just how he liked to have it.

"Your breakfast," Alice, the elderly lady said, passing him some toast and juice. She then excused herself and left the place, leaving Vansh all by himself.

Eating in drop silence, his fingers moved with perfection devouring his food. Finishing his breakfast, he went towards Airport to pick up his childhood friend.