PART 12 (Horrendous dreams)

AUTHOR DISCRETION: Re-reading previous chapter (or even the whole book) advised for re-remembering the plot. 6 months is pretty enough to forget everything I guess *laughing*.

Darkness prevailed the area and there was no sight of even a human soul up to miles and miles around the place. Light sounds of trees hustling was the only sound being heard and it echoed in the area, creating the place even more horrific. The place seemed straight out of a spine-chilling horror film, petrifying and blood-cuddling. Vansh tried to take huge breaths to calm down himself but the place was too terrifying for him to try and calm down. He tries to find someone to seek a way out of the place, that seemed so unfamiliar and eerie to him.

However, pitch darkness engulfed the whole area with not even a light source. He looks up in the sky to find it rugged with jet black terrain and just some dim stars present in the sky, that did almost nil effort in illuminating the darkness. It made things even more difficult for him to see where he was or where he should go. Taking slow steps under the dim silvery light of the stars, he walks ahead, searching for a way or a company at least.

His body seemed uncomfortable for him and the darkness seemed to raise a strange twitch in him. A strange urge to do something that he himself didn't know. An expeditious rage crept in him to change into something that he had never seen in his whole life on the terra. His whole body had strange sensations creeping and crawling across his skin and the darkness was not helping him either.

The inhumane urge of shifting capabilities seemed to get hold of him and almost overpower his true senses. His body seemed to chance into something new, something so different and something, which was anything but human. The voices at the back of his mind possessed him like a bull that was charged with in red. He was losing control over his own body and succumbing to the voices of his back, which he always struggled to keep at bay.

 Along with the hustling sounds, he could slowly come pace with the sobbing of a woman, which seemed to have caught his attention. The mere decibels had another surge of a strange desperation in him. He could recognize the voice even when miles apart.

"Riddhima," he called out her name in thorough darkness, his voice as soft as he could manage keeping aside his frenzy mind, filled in with utter desperation.

His hands batted in the air, trying to get hold of her in the darkness when his hands stumble with her soft skin at some distance, which definitely didn't seem close for any human hands possible.

"Go away," her reply comes almost instantly as she yells as his hands reach towards her.

His eyes suddenly start to see everything picture perfectly, which was another inhumane quality which he found himself with since the last half an hour. He could see her disheveled appearance with tear strained face, curled up as a ball against the tree that stood behind her, with pinnate roots hanging down, blocking his view.

'Why is she crying? ' he thought to himself, walking towards her his eyes almost glowing golden.

"Riddhima," he calls her out once again, pulling her away from the tree into his embrace when she forcefully moves far away from him, only in turn making his hold on her stronger.

"Y-you are a m-mons-ster," she sobs harder hitting on his chest and his eyes turn darker at her words and his hold on her waist tightens that it was almost starts to bruise her skin but alas, he had no control over himself.

"I hate you," she seethes once again, her voice lacing venom as she spats out her words, making his eyes glow darker and outshine the stars in the sky.