Anamika learn the truth

Author's POV.
There in the river a couple were doing pooja then they saw a basket flowing . They went near it , the basket had a beautiful baby girl with jewels and flowers. The basket said the name ANAMIKA on it. The couple had no children so they decided to adopt her but they liked the name Anamika so they called her that.

( Time skip)
Radha's POV.
My daughter anu is now 8 years old . I have to tell her the truth now . I wanted to ask arya first.
Radha : Nath
Adhirath : yes Priya
Radha : I wanted to tell anu about the truth about where we found her
Adhirath: I was thinking the same , we can't lie to her forever.
I went to call Anamika, she was playing with vrushali (her best friend).
Radha: Anu come here
Anamika: yes maa
She came near me and I took her inside we sat is silence for a little but then.....
Anamika: What happened maa , baba.
Adhirath: we wanted to tell you that..... you are not our real daughter we found you in the river while doing pooja.
Anamika had tears in her eyes we felt guilt for not telling before but then.....
Anamika: it's ok maa and baba you will always remain my parents.
We smiled . Then she walked outside

Anamika's POV.
I learned the truth today but it's ok . I went to pray to suryadev I don't know I felt an unknown bond towards him. I stared praying but then I felt a presence in front of me . I opened my eyes to see suryadev...
Suryadev : pranam Child
Me : pranam suryadev
Suryadev: you don't know the complete truth yet.
Me : I don't understand
Suryadev: about your birth. About who abandoned you in the river
Me : please tell me suryadev
Suryadev : call me pitashree.
Me : ok pitashree
He told me everything, about me being rajmata Kunti's and his daughter to why she abandoned me to my kavach and kundal.

BYE GUYS 😘