Truth revealed

It was a new day at Dharmika. I got ready and decided to wear...

Then i went down to see pandavas, they came to me and touched her feet

Then i went down to see pandavas, they came to me and touched her feet. I blessed them and went to sit on my throne. The Court stared it was the usual, when the court started to come to an end Kunti maa stood up and said...
Kunti : WAIT
Pitamah: what happened putri?
Kunti: I have a confession to make.
Pitamah: go on.
Kunti maa told everyone about my birth. All were beyond shocked. Then the kauravas stared to laugh.
Dushsan: you characterless women. You had a kid before marriage.
Kunti: it was just a mistake.
Me and pandavas were fuming with rage. Then dhridrashtra joined them. That was it I had enough.
Me : SILENCE
Dushsan: What now .(laughing)
Me : HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY MOTHER?
Dhuryodhan: it's the truth.
Me : kakashree, Pitamah are you going to stay quite. Your kulvadhu is being insulted.
They didn't say any thing. I go more angry I mean they are the elders.
Me : enough ,my brothers and my mother is now not going back to Hastinapur. They will live with me .
Pitamah: she can't , she is our kulvadhu.
Me : your kulvadhu who was being insulted in front of you.
They stayed quite.
Me : I heard you all are leaving tomorrow. Today is the pooja. I will make preparation for your leave.
Kunti: putri calm down.
Me : no I can't you are my mother. And I won't allow anyone to insult you.
Bheem : jhestha is absulatly right.
Arjun : we won't let you go back to the people who insulted you.
All the pandavas agreed and my praja also accepted kunti maa as the rajmata and pandavas as rajkumars of Dharmika.

BYE LOVES 😘