Dress up

David's pov:

Halloween was coming up and Gwen was hosting a party at her place. She was going to invite everyone, including her new girlfriend who she seems really excited to introduce me to. I was looking around for the perfect costume online, I was looking and looking until I found a costume that I really liked. It was a cat maid costume. I thought it looked really cute, so I decided to buy it. A few days later the costume game and I was really excited about it. I wanted to put it on, but I knew that I would ruin something if I did, so I just left it in the package.

A few weeks go by and it was finally halloween. I was so excited as you could probably tell and I put the costume on. I went to the mirror to see how the costume fit and it fit me perfectly! I took a bit to admire how the costume looked on me before I walked out of the house with my keys and phone.

Daniel's pov:

So, halloween was coming up huh? If I'm being honest I don't really like holidays at all, but halloween is the best day since I can scare the living hell out of little kids. That got me thinking, what costume should I wear? I had a few options in mind. I decided to go with a bloody serial killer costume that I more a few times for Halloween. There was this party that I had to go to that Jen told me her girlfriend was hosting. I don't really care about parties all that much, but Jen told me that I should go. She really gets annoying, but she wouldn't leave me alone until I said yes to go. We both got in her car and she drove us to the party. Once we got there she got out and went to the door. Gwen opened the door and gave Jen a huge hug. I rolled my eyes and walked inside of the house.

3rd person pov:

David got to the house and he got out. He walked to the door and Gwen greeted him. David walked inside and sat on the couch. Daniel smirks as he looked at David. He scooted towards David, which made David a bit uncomfortable. "Hey there cutie~" Daniel whispered in his ear. "I- um...who are you and what do you want?" David was blushing and shaking a bit. "There's no reason to be shy kitty, my name is Daniel and I just wanted to say hi." Daniel chucked as he kisses his cheek. "D-Daniel I don't even know you, maybe we should get to know each other first...?" David looked at the male and blushes more. "Maybe we should or we could go somewhere more private, so we can get to know each other better?" Daniel backed up a bit as he game the smaller male some space. "Well, I've been getting stares from other males, so maybe that's a good option?" David looked up at the male. Yes, there were a few males looking at David, Daniel gently grabbed David and took him upstairs. "Is this better?" David asked as he gently puts David on the bed. David nods as he looked up at daniel. "I forgot to ask for your name, so what is it?" Daniel stood there and took a breath. "Oh! My name is David! It's really nice to meet you daniel." David smiles. "It's nice to meet you too, david. Well we know each other's name maybe we can have a little bit of fun?" Daniel suggested. David being the sweet bean he is, didn't understand what Daniel was saying at all. "Like what kind of fun? We can talk about life?" David smiles more. "No, no, no silly. That's not what I was talking about at all." Daniel chuckled a bit. "Then what did you mean?" David was confused. Daniel got closer to David, but not to close to where it would make him uncomfortable. "Right now I'll kiss you, don't worry. I won't do anything that you won't approve of." Daniel said before gently planting a kiss on his lips. David slowly kisses back and wrapped his arms around him. The two kissed for a bit before daniel broke the kiss. "Now, what do you want me to do? Do you want me to kiss your neck? Do you want me to touch you in a certain place?" Daniel let him decide what he wanted this time. "Hmmmmm I'll let you decide." Since david didn't really know what he was doing he let Daniel pick. Daniel nods and he kissed his neck gently, he searched around for the sensitive spot. After a while he found the spot which made David moan softly. Daniel continues doing it for a bit before stopping. He started touching his waist and going down to his thighs. He rubbed his thighs before getting on his knees and lifting the dress up. He moved the underwear and David's member popped out. Daniel kisses the tip, which made David moan, so he did it some more. "Oh~ Daniel! Don't stop!" David moaned as daniel continues. After he stopped her stood up and rubbed him some more before going down to his hole. He stuck a finger in, which made David scream a bit. "That hurts daniel." Daniel took his finger out and put some saliva on it before putting the finger back in his hole. This time daniel moaned softly. Daniel started moving his finger slowly in and out of him. David moaned a bit louder and Daniel continues. After a while he took his finger out and unzipped his pants. His member popped out and he jerked it a bit before applying some saliva on it. "Do you want this David?" Daniel asked before anything. "Yes, yes I do. I want to know what it feels like." David smiles. Daniel gently grabbed his waist and he inserts himself inside of him. After David adjusted to his size daniel started moving in and out. He went slow at first, but after a while he went faster. Soon enough the two were close to cumming. "Daniel! I'm so close!" Daniel yelled. "Me too!" Daniel replied as he went faster. After a while the two males came and David collapsed onto the bed. Daniel got in bed and cuddles him as well. "Thank you, daniel." David smiles as he cuddles back. "You're welcome Davey."

Hello! So this is really my first actual smut and I really hope you enjoyed this. You are welcome to give me suggestions for this or my total drama book. All you have to do is pm and give me suggestions. Have a great day! 

Credit to the artist:

https://www.pinterest.com/amp/wolfgirllover9876/david-x-daniel-cc/