After School Fun

3rd Person Pov:

It was Friday, and school had ended for the day. Daniel and his boyfriend David were in the bathroom together. Daniel has been really, really needy lately and David decided that it would be best if he gave him what he wanted. David was a junior and Daniel was a senior.

Daniel's Pov:

School was so boring, but then again, when is it fun? There has never been a time where I actually enjoy being at school at all, but the only thing that I actually like is my boyfriend David. He is so cute, like I can't get enough of him. Yes, I have been really needy lately and I tried to handle it on my own since I already knew that david was a virgin and most likely wasn't going to agree on it and I didn't want to force him into it if he didn't want to do it.

While we were in class, I asked David if he would want to do it with me for his first time. He was pretty flustered at the fact that I asked him that, I was afraid of how he would react to it, but after a while he finally responded and he agreed. He actually agreed, like seriously he never agrees to stuff like this at all. But, I was honestly happy that he did.

It was after school and I was in the bathroom waiting for David to arrive. I did have all the things that we needed to make his first time perfect. I know that we could have gone to my house, but I really didn't want to at all. A few minutes later David got to the bathroom and he was in the stall with me. In order to not risk getting caught, I locked the door.

"Are you ready, Davey? I want you to enjoy this, I don't want this to be a bad experience for you." I said as I looked at my boyfriend. "Yes, I am ready or at least, I think I am." David responded. "If you want me to stop, just tell me to stop, ok?" I wanted to make sure that he wasn't going to get hurt at all while we were doing this. David noded and then I told him to get on his knees, David did as he was told and got on his knees. David took my pants off, then he took my boxers off. He begins to jerk me off before sucking my tip. I started moaning from how good it felt. Hearing me moan made David continue to suck. I knew that he weren't really going to be able to do much at all since we were in a public bathroom. Even though it was locked we didn't want to risk anyone hearing us from the outside at all. "Yea, just like that, baby." I moaned softly. David heard me and he continues to suck. While David sucked me off he was also jerking himself as well. After a while of moaning, both of us finally came.

"That was amazing, baby. You did so well." I said as I pulled my pants back up. "I'm glad you liked it, Daniel. Maybe we'll be able to do it again sometime." David stood up and hugged me tightly. "I love you, Davey." I gently kiss him and he kisses back. "I love you too."

Hello guys, sorry that I haven't been writing, I haven't been feeling the best at all and I have been busy with school and stuff. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you are welcome to give me suggestions if you want to. Have a great rest of your day!

Credit to the artist:

https://www.deviantart.com/anonymusalias/art/Daniel-and-David-699291415