A fight and facing the past

"sorry I'm late."

Roman said, the sound of his cane tapping against the floor. Reaching the front of the classroom he stops next to Glynda and turns to face his students.

"Now before we begin I would like to apologize for being late but I also have An announcement."

He said gaining the curiosity of Every student in the room.

"We have new students and quite a few of them. You may enter!"

He calls out soon the sound of feet shuffling is heard in the hallway when Class 2-A walks in.

'you've got to fucking kidding me!'

The twenty students walk in and stand in the back of the classroom.

"Well don't just stand there, introduce yourselves."

After a few silent moments Iida steps up and Introduces himself.

"Hello my name is Tenya Iida."

He said, soon the rest follow his example and they sit down.

"Now then let's get ready for combat class. Does anyone here have someone they would like to challenge?"

As soon as the question left her mouth Cardin stood up and raised his hand.

"Ok then Cardin who do you want to be your opponent?"

"Him."

He said as he pointed to me, I could here the sound of chuckling. Looking towards the row Infront of me I see Bakugo trying to hold in his laugh.

"What's so funny?"

I ask his chuckling turns into laughter. Catching his breath he speaks.

"It's funny that he would challenge you you can't do shit."

He said, standing up I speak up.

"Ok then if I'm so weak then you and me right now."

I said getting no response from Bakugo I proceed to taunt him.

"By the lack of a response I'm guessing your to coward to actually do shit, I mean you claim to be stronger than me but when the weakling challenges you, you go silent. Now I might be wrong but would that make you the weak one or am I still the powerless loser?"

Smug smile on your lips you look to see Bakugo red faced looking like he might commit a crime.

"No actually it doesn't take me the weak one, the fact you haven't accepted the challenge proves your to much of a bitch to fight someone who challenges you. Talk about all bark and no bite."

Finally Bakugo snapped standing from his seat he slams his hand on one the desks the smell of smoke and burning wood slightly filling the room.

"LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT! JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN KILL A FEW MONSTERS YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME!? IF SO THEN I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE! ILL SHOW YOU WHO'S THE STRONGEST!"

Walking away he goes to put on his hero costume. As you leave to change you can faintly here Yang muter under her breath.

"Fucking dumbass."

--yangs Pov--

"Fucking dumbass."

I say under my breath. Apparently I wasn't all that quiet when (y/n)s friends asked who I was talking about.

"Bakugo! I mean, the fact that he accepted (y/n)s challenge shows he a fucking idiot. I mean, most people in this class don't fight him because he'll wipe the floor with them! The only person who has the balls to fight him other than us is Pyrrha since she's the only one that stands somewhat of a chance."