Prologue/Background

After an inter-dimensional war with a Magic-User named Zealan, magic is brought to dimension Y, where earth is located. Eventually, having magic is commonplace in society and everyone is taught about the 36 different dimensions: Dimensions A-Z and 1-10. Dimension A is ruled by the beautiful Angelica the Angel and is host to Life magic. Those in this dimension are angels with large wings, a halo, and life magic. This dimension is also host to Heaven. Those with Life magic cannot die. However, there are some, called "faults" who's magic or wings do not work properly. These people are placed into a special training class and are not allowed to pass through different dimensions. The main characters, Rene and Dabria, are faults and are placed in a special training course in the center of a large forest. Alone. For 3 months. Rene one day finds himself in a deadly situation, an accident. Normally, this wouldn't be much of a problem for those with Life magic. However, Rene's "fault" is that he can only use his magic on other people, animals, and plants, not himself. Dabria's Fault isn't told to her, but she is strictly instructed to never use her magic on anything that isn't a plant. With her brother hanging on by a thread, will she listen and watch her brother pass? Or will she disobey and face the consequences? This is their story.

This story contains descriptions of death and other sensitive subjects.