-Hugs And Memories?

A/N:
   I didn't expect this fic to get more than 10 views anyway, the anime was popular like 900292 years ago😟

3rd person pov

   The male sighs, 'This is going to be a long day..' he thought to himself.
   "Y/n, just stop. You can't make me change my mind. I. Am. Going. To. Treat. Those. Wounds. "
   "Atleast give me food after..."
   "I'll what I can do about that later. Now sit on the bed."
   Y/n slowly walks to the bed and sit on it. 'Fuck...I shouldn't have gave up like this...this shit will hurt...a lot...' .
   "Do it quick, ok?.."
   "You have more than one wound, so I don't think I can."
   "I'll be telling Yuu about this........"
   "Sure,he'll just thank me later for it!"
   "Just do it already!.."

   Mika grabs with one hand Y/n lower part of the leg, almost ankle, so she won't move it while his doing his thing. It would just hurt more if he didn't. He saw anxious and scared Y/n was. He used his other hand to hold the towel with the rubbing alcohol on it. He gently placed it on one of the wounds on the girl's left knee. He was moving it around to clean the wound. Y/n grabbed the blanket on the bed with all her power, like she was holding into it for dear life.
   "M-MIKA STOP- HOLY PIECE OF SHIT IT HURTS!"

   Mika just ignored her swearing and begging, he just wanted to get this over with. The boy put bandages all over her knee after he was done with disinfecting the injury. One leg done. When he looked up he saw the girl had a tear rolling down her cheek.
   "Seriously?"
   "I told you it fucking hurt bad as fuck!"
   "Geez, no need to swear so much."
   "I don't wanna hear you speaking on this topic when you don't know how it feels!"
   Mika starts thinking of a way to make her suck it all up and stop complaining.
   "Oh right...I forgot how fragile and weak humans were...sorry...my bad."
   "I not fragile."
   "But weren't you crying about some small wouds just a second ago?~"
   "No. I was crying because you put some shit thing on it, I would have been fine without that."
   "Shut up and let me finishhhhh!"
   "No!"
   Y/n gets up, trying to leave or atleast escape from Mika, but he grabs her leg so she falls down.
   "FUCK! Now it hurts even fucking more!"
   "That's what you get for not listening."

   'Oh my god....even Guren is more understandable..'  She thought as she laid on the floor. Her legs hurt, she couldn't escape this annoying ass boy so she decided to just lay there. Mika stood up and grabbed Y/n then put her back on the bed.

   "Just kill me at this point....it'd better than dealing with you trying to treat something that doesn't need treatment...."
   He takes out his sword and puts it right at Y/n's neck.
   "Are you sure?" He said with an annoyed look on his face.
   "Haha....actually nevermind..." Right now Mika was trying so hard not to laugh.
   The boy puts back his sword and gets back to what he was doing. Grabbing her other leg and treating the wounds on it. He wasn't as gentle this time, I mean he had to take revenge of her, right?. He probably didn't grab Y/n leg tight enough. From the sudden pain she just hits Mika in the face with her foot, not pn purpose, that's just how she usually reacts to sudden pain...

   The male falls on his butt. Y/n gets scared that she hurt Mika badly with the kick or he got mad at her again so she sits up to look at him.
   "Mika! I'm really sorry! That's just how I react to sudden sharp pain, it wasn't on purpose...!"
   He stands up and just stares at her.
   "I give up. I'll put the bandages on and that's it. I don't care if it gets infected!"
   He crouches back down to quickly put the bandages on and slide up her sock back.
   "About the food, we don't have any. Only the food the livestock gets"
   "I don't care...just give me something to eat..."
   Mika leaves the room. While his away Y/n looks in a mirror that's attached to the wall in front of the bed. She looks horrified to see how messy her hair was.