-Goodbye

A/N:
NAH CUZ SCHOOL IS STARTING 😀
And why in the fucks sake are y'all reading random chs.

3rd person pov

   "We should get going..." Y/n mumbled while trying to forget about what just happened.

   Mika started walking, still not looking at the girl nor saying anything. He was dying of embarrassment on the inside. For Y/n wasn't that bad since all she did was to stay still... 'Fuck...can I go back though? Especially if they see me with a vampire...I'll be dead. Oh no...they'll think I'm gonna betray them, don't they? It even happened twice! This isn't good....' Y/n thought to herself forgetting about what Mika did. He noticed how she forgot about it so quick, he didn't ask though, for obvious reasons. The male also saw how...terrified she was. 'Why?' He told himself in his mind.

   "Is there something w-wrong?" He stutters a bit.
   Y/n laughing slightly. "Stuttering from the 'oNe ThAt'S nOt WeAk' ?" She said teasing him.   "Anyway...yes. There is something terrible!"
   "Hmm, what is it? Did I scare you again?" Her forgetting so fast about those things gave him confidence again.
   "No! But if I go back to the moon demon company....I'll probably be dead in a day or two..!"
   He was surprised and...sad at the same time. Mika didn't want to show it, of course. Maybe he did get a little attached to her today... "What?!" I guess he didn't do a good job at hiding those emotions.
   "Well first a vampire magically not wanting to kill me anymore...and then the same one saving and taking me back. They'll think I'm doing stuff behind their back..."

   Mika didn't say anything and thought about what she just said. "Well where would you wanna go then? It's your only option. "
  "Actually...Maybe I co-"
   He cut her off, already knowing what she was gonna say. "No."
  "If I'll die I'm blaming it on you!"
   "That's fine with me."
   Y/n crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue.

   After about 5 minutes they got to the exit where they left that creepy place behind. On their way back to the moon demon company Mika decided to break the silence.

   "So what we're you talking about with those kids?"
   "Nothing important. "
   "Are you sure?" He said smiling at her. This time he was giving Y/n a pretty creepy vibe.
   "Yes....?" In that moment Mika went in front of Y/n lifting her chin up forcefully to make her look at him in the eyes. "Really?"
   She gulps. "You...heard everything, didn't you?" He nods.
   "I'm not mad about it...I don't care about them anyway. But you know, you don't have to lie to me." Mika let go of her and continued walking.
   "Doing this kind of stuff is actually fun!~"
   "I'm not doing anything because I don't wanna upset Yuu. There's no other reason. "
   "Well see about that...~"

   The sun was starting to set but they were almost there. Y/n was still thinking about what she'll do when she gets there.  Tomorrow will be a looooooooong day. They wouldn't kill her...atleast Guren won't let them! Hopefully....
   Y/n was also thinking about how to get revenge on Mika. 'What if I make him drink blood?' .

   "Hey, Mika! Why don't you drink 'human' blood?"
   "So I won't become one of them..."
   "And what if you drank some?"
   "Yuu would hate me for...I'm not telling you! I get what you were trying to do."
   "Yea yea...why would he?"
   "Cuz I'm one of those monsters, everyone died because of me...I almost died too."
   "See...now you're talking nonsense. Atleast you're more open to me now.." She looked and winked at him.
   Mika gasped after realizing what he just told this stranger...'I mean she's not really a stranger. But all I know is that she's friends with Yuu, I can't trust her like that!' . In that moment the male stopped walking and was grabbing his stomach. Something was clearly hurting him. Y/n looked at him panicked because she didn't know what to do...'What's wrong? H-he can't tell me...what should I- I know!'  Y/n took a tiny knife from her pocket..not sure why she had one but it was there.

   The vampire managed to lift up his head and look at the girl in front of him. He tried as hard as he could to tell her something.
   "Cou...ld you pl...please....get away from me..."
   'He for sure didn't drink any blood in a long time....' She was now fighting with herself in her thoughts about what she should do. Make him drink or do what he said...?. 'What if he dies because of this...Yuu wouldn't enjoy hearing it. But he knows what he's doing, right? Fuck! I'm doing it....'

   "Mika it would be better if you'd just drink-"
   "N-no!"
   And with those words he left Y/n with no other choice. She pointed the knife at her  right arm, sliding down her glove.

   "D-don't...!"

   She made a cut on her arm with the tiny weapon she had. It was big enough for blood to keep coming out of it.

   It was too hard for Mika to keep resisting now. Y/n kept slowly getting closer to him. She was trying to also prepare for what was coming...it would still hurt a bit.

   He was on his knees still holding his stomach. It was painful. Y/n was right in front of him now, crouching down to him. As soon as he saw the blood on her arm he grabbed it and dug in his fangs. He wasn't even doing it for too long and Y/n put her hand at the back of Mika's head as she pulled away her arm. She was forcing Mika to drink from her neck were he could get more blood easily. He was trying to fight back but was too weak to actually succeed. It hurt but Y/n tried to stay as still as possible so she wouldn't give Mika another reason to stop.

   After some more seconds he stopped sucking. Y/n also let go of him since he drank enough. Mika had tears in his eyes and going down his cheeks. Mostly because he was officially one of 'them' now.

   "W-why would you?! I was gonna be okay anyway! Now everything's ruined and Yuu will hate me!"
   Y/n just put back on her glove and wiped his tears with her left hand, than hugged him.
   "Calm down...." She said with a soft and warm voice trying to get him to stop crying.
   "How could I calm down?!"
   "Yuu won't fucking hate you! Just stop freaking out about it!" That nice tone she made for him earlier disappeared ans was replaced with an annoyed one.
   "If he will...I'll fucking kill you!"
   She chuckled and pat his head. "Sure." Y/n made the hug tighter. "Want more?" She continued chuckling.

   "You bitch!"
   "Ow...that hurt."
   She just kept making the hug tighter and tighter while Mika was slowly stopping his tears.

   They were almost back to where everyone else was. So there would for sure be someone patrolling the area. But Y/n remembered about it when it was already too late. And the person that found them wasn't who she expected.

   "Y/n......?" The female heard people behind her and Guren's voice.

   She slowly let go of Mika, they were both still on the ground next to each other.

   "What the heck are you doing?!" He took out his sword and pointed it at them. "Move."

   "No!"
   "Are you trying to betray us or something?"
   "Yuu will freaking hate you if you kill him."
   "And why would I care?"
   Y/n hugged Mika again.
   "Just don't!"

   "Y/n...right now I should kill both of you...you're luck-"
   "We could take him with us...!"
   "What? No!" Mika exclaimed
   "Y/n just give up...you're just a kid!"

   She thought about everything for a second. "Then kill me too."
   "You're crazy...just come and I won't do anything."

   Y/n was starting to get sad...will she see Mika again if she leaves? I mean she has too. She gets up slowly, whispering 'goodbye' to Mika. Right after she got up Guren grabbed her wrist and dragged her away. They all started walking back to were the dorms are. The others left, Guren was taking Y/n back to her dorm.  While they were going to her room she saw Yuu and the rest of the team on the hallway.

   Yuu rushed to Y/n and jumped on her making her fall down under him. Before they fell on the hard ground he put his hand behind her head so she wouldn't hurt it. He started to tear up a bit and technically yelled.

   "Where the fuck were you?! I thought you died!" He said while his tears dropped on Y/n face.
   "Stop getting me wet with your tears-"
   "Y/n you have so many bite marks on you! What the heck happened?!"

A/N:

I actually don't have anything to say.