Conflicts

"MIDARI YOU CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS!!" Sammy screams as she chased after her, "I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!" Sammy screamed once more.

Doesn't that bitch every shut up, she's been chasing after Midari for a week.

You think to yourself.

"Can you just fuck off Sammy" said Midari as she walked down the halls of the school, "no Midari! You keep ignoring me- UGH" said Sammy as she bumped into Midari because she had stopped. "YOU KEEP THINKING OFF THAT STUPID GAMBLING COMPETITION-" she gets cut off by Midari holding her pistol at point blank range.

"For the last,MOTHERFUCKING TIME"

"Fuck off sam"

Exclaimed Midari as she tilted her head with a pissed expression.

"Okay!Fine! I don't need you anyway!" Said Sammy as she stormed off.

Damn Midari really did that, fucking sick
You thought to yourself

I should go and-

Your thoughts get interrupted by Midari jumping in your way.

"Move Midari." You said sternly, "awww, can't a girl have fun~" she said as she smirked.

"Why don't you go chase after your girlfriend" you say annoyed.

Midari pushed you against the wall roughly, and held the gun up under your chin.

"Don't call her my fucking girlfriend"

Startled and turnt on by this, you bite your lip and close your legs tight.

"Don't tell me, you're turnt on by this"

Said Midari as she takes the pistol and lifts your skirt with it,

"Well well well, look at that! Aha!, I found the perfect one!"

She said as she starts rubbing the pistol tip on your inner thighs.

"MIDARI!, we're in the hall!"
You gawk as she replies with a

"Stop the whining brat"

She them takes the tip and rubs against your underwear causing you moan a little,

"Ngh..mm"

"Aha!"

She says out of joy as she stops and puts the gun at her mouth and licks the tip.

"I-i-i I have to go!" You say loudly and run off, leaving midari confused.

"Well... looks like I found her"