I'm yours.

Note: this will be more lover, sadistic,possessive sex. Thank you<3

It's been weeks. Midari and I have obviously gotten closer, since our last hook up she haven't touched me or anything.

I linger for her touch. I crave it, I want her.

No.

I need it.

You made your way to the staff area and soon realise..Midari is in the room. You sit down and she looks at you like she's frustrated. You quickly put your head down and start eating your chips. The crunching echoes through the room. She looks up and you drop the bag of chips and start walking to the bathroom.

You brush your teeth and re apply your lip gloss. You walk out and sit. Midari leans back in her chair and smirks. The clock ticks louder and more agressive. It hits 6pm and a shiver goes down your spine. Midari leans forward and gestures that you come.

You get up and slowly yet steadily make your way to her. She stands and grabs your hair and spins you and bends you over on her desk.

She then takes up her ruler that she was fidgeting with and slaps your ass with it.

"Ahhh- fuck- mmm-"

Your legs tremble but she doesn't stop there, she says

"Count each spank i give you"

"If you count wrong"

"I'll double it"

"Got it slut?"

"Mhmm"

You respond as she starts spanking

"1"

"2"

"Fi-fi..fif..te-tee-teen"

"What was that slut?"

"Fii-fi-fifteen-.."

"Good slut!"

She says as she grabs your neck and lifts your head. She lets go, reaches in her bag and there she pulls out a strap on.

"What do you think?"

"I just bought this baby"

"Reminded me of you."

Without getting a word out, not even knowing she has it on, she pulls your underwear down and rams it in you. Causing you to scream, she quickly takes your underwear fully off and stuffs it in your mouth.

As she's pounding your pussy mercilessly, you both hear a knock at the door and a key turns.