Kabanata 48

Kabanata 48

Lihian

I stood up from the couch and place my knitting tool on the small table. Nagtungo ako sa pinto ng tumunog ang doorbell nito.

When I open it a bunch of flowers welcomes my sight.

"Dalhia Salazar po?" Saad ng delivery guy.

"Ako po yon?"

"Flowers po...pakipermahan nalang ma'am..."

Binigay niya sa akin ang papel. I signed it and return it to him. May sinenyas siya sa kanyang gilid at nag si pasokan ang mga white ponies.

Kumunot ang noo ko sa rami nito.

When they'll went out I came to check the flowers. I took my phone and did a bomerang. I upload it immediately.

Kinuha ko ang card sa bulaklak af binasa ito.

To Dalhia

First of all, I sincerely apologize for what I have done.  I put your baby in great danger and I will regret it the most in my entire life. I know my sorry is not enough but I will accept the consequence of my actions. Someday I will pay for my mistake and I would gladly accept it.

Nagmahal ako ng sobra, Dalhia, gusto ko siyang agawin sayo kasi he was still into me when you came in the picture, he was getting me back that time. Nagalit ako dahil tumigil siya because of you. He was slowly drifting away from me. We were having our second chance when you suddenly appeared. Unti unti mong nakuha ang atensyon niya na dapat sa akin niya binibigay. 

I saw how broken he was when you left, that neither I can't fill the gap in his heart.  He was truly in love with you. Kaya mas lalo akong nagalit dahil kinuha mo hindi lang ang atensyon niya pati narin ang puso niya and you have the guts to leave him... I was furious at you that's why I decided to steal him from you just like how you did.

But I never meant harm.

I'm flying back to China. I will handle my Mom's business there and will no longer bother the two of you. I wish you a good life and a better marriage. Congratulations on your soon marriage. I'm truly sorry...

From Samantha.

Huminga ako ng malalim at hinanap ang sama ng loob sa puso ko. But I found nothing. She apologizes and that's enough. She did put my baby on the danger pero hindi naman nawala ang baby ko sa amin so let's put the past behind. It's not good na mag tanim ng sama ng loob, the important thing is she said sorry. She was in a situation where she's so frustrated she didn't think rationally and did not think of it thoroughly. 

Nilingon ko ang pintoan niluwa nito si Thorn dala dala ang tacos na aking pinabili. His forehead narrows when he saw the bunch of flowers.

"Who's that from?" Malamig nitong aniya.

He places the tacos on the center table and walks to me.

"From your ex," I said.

Kinuha niya ang letter sa aking kamay. He read it with eyebrows knot together.

"Is it true? You were getting her back that time?"

He place the letter back to the flowers. Hinawakan niya ako sa siko at inakay patungo sa couch.

"I bought your favorite milk tea.. "

"You're not answering me!" I whined.

He sigh. He took the tacos out before answering.

"Yes..."

"Kaya pala lagi kang galit sa akin noon. You were so rude and arrogant...kung hindi ka lang gwapo."