Plouge

"Hey Mafuyu look a shooting star!" a cheerful looking man with blond hair and piercings shouted in joy "hurry up and make a wish"

"Yuki-san aren't you a bit too old to say such things" another young man with orange hair said while resting his head on the other's shoulder.

   "EHH?! You're never to old to make a wish" the blonde replied in a joking yet serious tone

    The orange haired giggled
"Fine.....if I had one wish in the whole world it would be that you and I will forever be united no matter how many lives"

  "Same here Mafu same here"

                              .........
Mafu woke up he had that same dream again. He had grown tired of it not knowing why he kept on dreaming those dreams. Like who was that man and why did that orange hair look exactly like him. He looked at the time and turns out he was late for class.
" HOLY SHIT IM LATE" he quickly changed and grabbed a piece of bread he didn't want to be late on his first day of school as he ran down the streets he bumped into a bit around his age.

" I'm sorry are you okay?" The man he bumped into asked he had sandy blonde hair and a few piercings. " I'm so sorry" the blonde said as he reached his hand out to Mafu u.

"Its fine" Mafu replied as he reached for it the moment he touched his hand it's as if everything become nothing his heart started to beat and his stomach got butterflies just who was this man.

"I'm Yukine what's your name?" The blinders asked

"M-my name is Mafu Sato Mafu" Mafu stuttered

  "Pleasure to make your acquaintance" Yukine replied picking up something. Mafu looked to take a peak and turns out it's a guitar

  "Well I'm off to class hope I'm not late hope to see you around" Yukine said

" Um yeah see ya" Mafu replied as Yukine sprinted away. Mafu was left there in shock.
  "What just happened" he muttered to himself just before snapping out if his daydream and rushing to class.

IM BACK BABY GET READY"