The surprise

Loki's POV

"Twins?" I ask Eir in disbelief. This is not possible. No wonder she is gradually getting abnormally bigger. Allie is beaming.

"Twins." Allie says in disbelief. Eir is smiling as well but she is also concerned. I can sense it.

"Would you like to know the sex of this child?" She asks us. Allie and i look at each other and nod eagerly. Eir smiles gently. It has to be a girl this time. Its a girl. It has to be.

"It's a girl." Eir says. Allie lets out a small sob of happiness as we are shown her recent ultra sound. Our daughter. Our son.

"You are aware this lessens your chance of surviving even more than before? Since you now have a fire giant and a frost giant growing inside of you. It's a big risk." Wait...frost giant? Allie and i look at each other. She will be okay.

You're going to be okay, right? We're going to be okay. I ask Allie telepathically. She softly smiles when she hears my voice in her head.

We're all going to be okay, i promise. She replies. I smile and kiss her hand.

"We'll be okay. All of us will be okay." Allie says to Eir. Eir shrugs and nods slowly, hesitantly. I move my hand over the flame Allie burnt into my wrist.

"A--a frost giant?" I ask Eir. She nods. I stare at Allie's stomach stunned. Our daughter...is just like me. Addis is just like his mother. Im not sure how to feel. A frost giant as a daughter. I cant help but smirk. Oh, how mischievous our children will be.
__________________________
Thor bursts through our chamber doors when we get back to our room. I have since, cleaned myself up.

"A NIECE AND A NEPHEW." He booms. He crushes me in a tight brotherly hug and Allie chuckles. He pulls away and hugs Allie softly. I hear him whisper in her ear for a while. She tears up and hugs herself into his chest. I smile softly. I heard him.

"Im not sure what we would have done if we had lost you, Allie. Thankyou for holding on for us. Im sure both of your children will be great; even if they arent Asgardian." Even i tear up at Thor's words. Who knew the big oaf could move me to tears?

"What will you name her?" Thor asks as he settles himself next to Allie on the bed. We all look at each other.

"This may be out of the ordinary, but what about...Thor junior?" I groan and Allie giggles hysterically.

"Luna. Her name is Luna." I say. Allie smiles and Thor chuckles.

"I like it." He says, smiling.

"Allie, you should be resting. You've been through a lot in the past few hours." I say to her. She smirks.

"Sir, yes, sir." She says sarcastically and gives me a small salute. I chuckle and help her into the fresh sheets of the bed. I kiss her forehead and leave her in the room as Thor and i head to complete what appears as, a second surprise for Allie.

Alexia's POV

A frost giant as well. My daughter, Luna. I would be lying if i dont say im freaking out. About the kids. About the deal. About being a mother. Surviving.

I close my eyes and think about all of the events i have been through since i first met Loki. I come across a memory that sparks my interest.

Why did Sigyn try to kill me that night?

At this very moment she is rotting in her cell in the dungeons below the castle. I feel like i need to know why. Why kill me? There is something big coming. I can sense it. So many dangers in the future. It terrifies me. I must see her.

"Looks like we're going out for a bit, kids." I say to my bump.

I stand and make my way out side. It's time to learn the truth about that night. I begin my descent towards the prisons.