~: Chapter Seven :~

-Kirishima's POV-

I woke up next to Bakugou, he was curled up against my chest. He looked so peaceful laying here with me. The peace didn't last forever as someone knocked on the door. I put on my pants and shirt quickly before answering the door, finding the blonde woman from the big chair room.

"Oh, hello. Is Katsuki here? I need to have a word with him." she said with a smile.

I opened the door a bit more to show that he was sleeping, luckily his clothes were on the other side of the bed so she couldn't see them. She got the hint after I showed her Bakugou sleeping and nodded before walking off, though she glanced back at me as she walked. I closed the door and crawled back into bed next to Bakugou and kissed his neck softly. He woke up when I kissed his neck.

"Kirishima, what the fuck happened?" he asked, still looking tired.

"Bakugou, would you be mine forever?" I asked, holding him close.

"Of course dumbass, I would have killed you if I didn't want to." he grumbled, still snuggled against me.

"Would you let me mark you?" I asked, nervous about how he'd respond.

"Sure idiot, just don't kill me." he responded, relaxing against me.

I licked over the back of his neck, leaving kisses as well, feeling him shiver next to me. I held him closer as I bit into his neck, tasting blood all throughout my mouth bringing back horrible memories. He whimpered under me so I let go and licked over the wound, trying to be as comforting as I could be. He had tears running down his face so I held him close to me and buried my head in his neck hiding my own tears.

-Bakugou's POV-

My neck hurt so bad, I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a teardrop on my arm. Kiri hid his face in my neck. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door and I went to get up. When I got ready to stand there was a wave of pain that brought me to the floor.

"You ok Bakugou? I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked, walking around the bed to me.

"I'm fine dumbass, go answer the door while I get dressed." I stated, getting up on shaking legs while holding the bedpost.

He went over to the door as I tried to dress myself. I heard one of the idiots voices so I hurried up and almost fell again. Luckily, I managed to get everything on in time for dunceface and pinky to burst in. Kiri looked kinda panicked till he saw that I was dressed and sitting on the bed.

"Bakugou guess what!" Pinky yelled, jumping in front of me.

"What pinky? What's so important?" I asked, watching Kiri stare them down.

"Sero finally asked me out!" she yelled, still jumping.

"Well it's about time that idiot did something." I grumbled.

"Oh is this the dragon you guys found, Sero said you had finally found one that was of age." Pinky said, circling Kiri as he looked kinda scared.

"He seems a bit thin, we'll fix that. Of course we could also dye his hair if need be, though an outfit will be hard to make." Pinky muttered to herself, now closely inspecting him.

"Hey back off Pinky, you're making him nervous. You can worry about that stuff later." I said, bailing Kiri out before she started to get handsy.

Pinky was one of the best seamstresses around the kingdom and could make anyone look normal in less than a few hours. She had made dozens of outfits for everyone of the royal family, all themed after the mighty dragons that were coveted here. We held dragons as an esteemed kind here seeing as they lived just on the other side of the mountain from us. Every year we'd all send over some of the livestock to them, in return they would protect and avoid our lands from harm and fiery destruction.