- ̗̀ะ🥀⋮ Taehyung

Author . P. O. V.

Taehyung is normal boy, sassy, cute and charming but nerd, he only have his dad, books, jimin and his some good quotes from" Best quote of the day for gay boy's '

Taehyung life is Normal even after having no mother, a super supportive dad and add busy too, a good best gay frd forever, books that are his boyfriend's .

He doesn't mind cheating on math with physics and on physics with chemistry and on chemistry with other subject.

Taehyung was having a good imagination about his dream prince, not a prince who will come on white horse with a rose in his hand and all but a prince who will kiss him, comfort him, hug him, cuddle him and have time for him .

Taehyung and his BFF jimin always talk about getting a real life prince in their life, but unfortunately they don't find any boy who can catch and run their heart in ∞ km/h with ∞ velocity.

Taehyung is a typical gay nerd boy, who just got transfer in his new school with his best friend, one and only park jimin, his previous school was so not so ani bully

Taehyung got bullied a lot and he always complain with his sass on teacher and so do super support come from his savage dad, it was his 9th time changing school from his pre- nursery.

With himself he always add park jimin he push or pull his bff in every single school he goes and who is Mrs park to say no? Because his son park jimin always have been a big deal for school he always attend with taehyung

Same story as taehyung but not weird as taehyung, these both nerds and amazing proud bottoms never fail to surprise their parents, these both love the hell out of each other a lot, taehyung was happy to set his foot in his soon to be new school

That he knows will get done with him soon but who knows that taehyung will be stuck with someone he will bump in tomorrow? What does he knows? Well he knows everything!! After all he is The Kim taehyung he is not a joke okay? He is not a joke!! He is gay sassy human being .

Who is just a 60th + century of aliens nowadays  :")))).

Don't forget to follow me for notifications on update

Because sometimes the update don't show up

So don't forget to follow me for more and vote, comment on story

Love ya all n! Do check out my other works!!