Chapter - 27 [ The award goes to ... ]

The Twisted Lovestory - Chapter 27
[ Turn on music for good experience ]

NIGHT GALA
December 24 Saturday

After Wilbur knowing about George being Clay's plus one, he was disappointed about the news but tried to remail silent.

It was December 24 Saturday night, Clay's makeup artist was adding small amount of make up to George going for the natural look, While Clay was waiting for him beside the door. Patches Came to see the dressing room and saw George getting ready for the night.

Patches : Are you guys already done?? 5 minutes left , you two are going to the red carpet. Unfortunately Zak couldn't come today for emergency reasons

Clay : Are you serious right now? he really chose to do something else than attending to the awarding night?

Dave came in on the wrong timing and was shocked to see George on the dressing room, he glanced at Clay and gave him a glare.

Dave : Is this what you've been doing during while i was away?? Did you already told him?

George doesn't know what their saying and couldn't hear them clearly, he went to check his phone and saw Wilbur's message

Wilbur : George, don't forget about our promise, You promise me that if im going to win the award, Were going to to have dinner and celebrate Christmas eve right?

George Has a slight smile on his face while reading his text, He looked at the time and already saw it was 7 pm.

On the Red carpet there are Popular singers from the other country and it was mostly the well known artist of the music industry, the paparazzi started taking pictures of the artist , most of the attention are catching on the Baphomet and the Lovejoy.

Wilbur doesn't even enjoy being at the Red arpet because of Miss Sylvia being with him. The paparazzi started taking pictures of them and the crowd started talking about them

while the Baphomet stars, the people around them recognized George as Wilbur's Ex fiance .

?? : Isn't that Wilbur's Ex Fiance?? Didn't he lost his memories?

?? : I bet Clay took his ex just to make him pissed.

George heard them from the distance and glanced at them, Clay Noticed George he looked to someone from the Audience.

Clay : George, just don't bother listening to them.

Clay slides his hand to his waist from the back as they continue to walk to the entrance.

George felt butterflies as he felt his touch , Clay glanced at him making sure he's not uncomfortable. z

There are set of tables that are reserved from every artist, Baphomet and the Lovejoy's Table were next to eachother. George was just sitting at the round table looking at the stage.

He noticed that Wilbur arrived with With miss Sylvia together with his band mates ,Wilbur glanced at George and made an eyecontact with him.

2 hours later the awarding has still going on Baphomet has 3 awards and Lovejoy has 2 They were waiting for the Album of the year where Both Clay and Wilbur promised that they're gonna take George on the date if one of them will win the award .

Time check it was 9 pm

" Here goes the award, Album of the year . the nominees are Baphomet Star, Lovejoy, Midnight City and finally Hellbound "

Clay : Hey, if my band is going to win, im going to take you out and celebrate with you this Christmas eve, just like i told you last time. its a promise.

George : Its..a promise..

" And the award goes to!..

LoveJoy!

Congratulations Wilbur Soot, Joe Goldsmith, Mark Boardman , and Ash Kabosu! you may take your award and give us your speech .

Clay : .....

George : Hey- its fine! You guys already won 3 awards you know-

Clay : Thats not the reason why im disappointed.

George : Im sorry Clay- i also promised to Wilbur about something..

Clay : Hey, don't worry. its not like a not deal or something.

Patches : H-Hey!! Clay can celebrate with Nick , dave and the others! am i right guys?

Nick : Pfft- yeah!

After the awarding night Wilbur Contacted him to see him.

Clay : At least let me drive you home.

Someone grabbed George's shoulder as he chuckled.

Wilbur : Don't worry, ill take him home. Now its time for you to give back what you borrowed.

TO BE CONTINUED