Doormamu

(5) Doormamu rises again :-
Doormamu is a being from another dimension and he lives where there is called The Dark Dimensions.

Time and Age have no value in there and you can live forever and forever and Thanos with Black Order Organization intervention happened.

Black Order Organization sided with Doormamu and attacked there have been various Avengers Outings against Loki, Ultron, Thanos, and more etc but this one isn't like anything seen before.

Moon Knight is dead but Kunshu and GED are still out there and taking people's lives away.

(6) Kunshu and GED Final Planning :-
A'Lars and Kronos met up on Titan and saw a Garden Land where Thanos rebuild Titan giving it life with Black Order Organization.

And then Thanos had a friendly battle with A'Lars and Kronos and had a Good Time when God Emperor Doom came by and Kunshu too.

Kronos and Kunshu had a Battle and Cosmic Balance shook down and Kronos flee both and GED and Kunshu looked for people worth recruiting.

When they stumbled upon the hide of Memphisto and thinking something can be there began wandering.

Manipulating Heralds again about the loss of Galactus Or Galan Of Taa 2, and thei began training again, Adam Warlock saw through it.

Adam Warlock and Kunshu battled and the lock was broken and in a fight Nova and Stardust told it all to Loki and Slyvie.

(7) Final War Part 1 :-

Adam Warlock, The Heralds, Loki and Slyvie Variants and TVA Personnel with Guardians and Asgardians got ready and armed themselves up, Odin and Odin (Slyvie Dad) agreed about Loki marrying Slyvie.

They cracked a laugh and went after them and called Ally Knull who, too wanted Kunshu dead, and they attacked, Eddie Brock aka The Venom avenged Sentry too, and in a hour long battle, Moon Knight is revived but Thor Odinson was saved by a dying Beta Ray Bill and Gor The Gods Butcher who killed MK with them.

(8) Final War Part 2 :-
Loki and Slyvie went after Dr Doom God Emperor and in hours long fights Silver Surfer and Other Heralds chased down God Emperor Doom.

Kunshu surrounded attacked Knull who ripped him off into pieces across the skies and killed him ending his life.

Host Doom & Doom Variants with Loki and Slyvie killed God Emperor Doom in the end killing him and freeing Battlefield World but Avengers were Revived because they died and Loki kissed Slyvie.

Everyone cheered and Loki married Slyvie in Asgardian and Church Traditions and married her in Thor being Best Man with Mobius Mobius and Agent Phil Coulson and Dr Stephen Strange with Best Women being Renslayer, Hunter C 25 & 15 and of course Scarlet Witch and ended the day happily.

Loki freed Captain America and Sharon Carter from duty, Captain America married Sharon Carter, and they both went away, US Agent was crowned Captain America with Black Falcon himself and Isiah Bradley too.

Loki concluded " and thats how I met your mother " because Loki and Slyvie like How I Met Your Mother (Tribute to Agent Maria Hill who played Robin Scherbostsly in How I Met Your Mother) and UFC (UFC Star Georges St Pierre is Batroc The Leaper and Bruce Buffer is Thanos Actors Josh Brolin friend) and likes Kingsmen The Secret Service (Samuel Jackson played Richmond Valentine and is Nick Fury Jr here)