Doormamu and Galactus Heralds

(5) Doormamu vs Strange :-
Kaecelious, Mordo, Wong and Dr Strange called Scarlett Witch and met Doormamu.

Doormamu is a thousand year old being from The Dark Dimensions where Time and Age have neither no concept nor no value, Doormamu wanted to invade this earth a long time back, until Dr Strange repelled him, promising he won't come back again, Doormamu broke the promise.

Dr Stephan Strange, Wanda Witch and Kamar Taj Wizards went at war, another Avengers Assamble happened as Avengers fought Loki, Ultron, Thanos, Kang The Conquerer, Galactus and Memphisto.

Now Avengers 8th outing happened, Iron Man attacked him, Doormamu repelled him by sending him into China and Korea, Doormamu came out on a Surf, and attacked them all, Strange used Magic and sent him somewhere else, Doormamu dragged him upon too.

It was at space and than into Asgard (Slyvie House) where Slyvie and Loki came across them, and decided to help them there, and then Loki and Slyvie went to war with him with Soul and Spirt of Ego The Living Planet, watching them now lost of all memories whatsoever.

Loki and Slyvie and Strange went on three different directions and attacked or assaulted him, Doormamu attacked Loki and Slyvie but Strange, got back at him and speared him though the skies and into Titan, where Black Order Organization was.

Loki and Slyvie with Kid Loki, Classic Loki, Alligator Loki, Viking Loki and President Loki chased them, Loki came across a war at Titan, realising it can crash Titan, Loki stopped Strange when Slyvie and Lokis attacked him down. 

Kang The Conquerer showed back up and saved them it was 2010 Kang The Conquerer, who survived at the hands of his own Variants, he came by and chose to side with He Who Remains, and attacked Doormamu, though He Who Remains wasn't here, he knew him.

War was Intense and Thanos attacked Strange and with BOO behind him, Wong and Others made it through, they attacked and assaulted Doormamu until he retreated but Beyonder died saving Loki.

Both him and Living Tribunal became Lower Level Management in TVA and Renslayer and Mobius M Mobius and Jimmy came by and saw Phil Coulson too.

Doormamu is an ancient being that invaded Earth and using his own trick Dr Stephan Strange, he defeated him, promised him to leave, Kaecelious and his Zealots narrated, Mordo who fought Strange once too in his second and third outings said the same, Strange faced Kaecelious and his Zealots with Doormamu, Mordo twice and Kang The Conquerer one time with Memphisto twice too, resulting in six outings.

Air Walker and Fire Lord came by with Red Shift and Invincible Boy ans Fallen One but Nova and Stardust now dating saved them, after defeating Them all, Nova and Stardust kissed or shared a kiss, Thor and Loki laughed it off, and then they walked away with Doormamu and they remembered that something much worse just can't come.

(6) Loki and Slyvie vs Time Keepers again :-
For the third time, not Kang The Conquerer but a Variant of Dr Doom, who calls himself God Emperor Doom, known for infamously killing Black Order Generals (Ebony Maw, Cole Obsedian, Corvus Claive and Proxima Midnight) with Thanos The Mad Titan himself.

Lokis and Slyvies began falling more in love with each others more so, Slyvie isn't a Loki, she's a variant of Enchantress and Lady Loki Mixture, Slyvies are all that way, Bjorn and Asaluag came by too, playing with Loki and Guardians where she left them there for a while, Time Keepers this time were reap and not just Mindless Droids.

Loki and Slyvie attacked them all again and they had Power, one became an Electricutioner himself, Shocked Loki nearly killing him, when Odins send Thor Odinson who smashed ones head with a Mjoilner killing him, Loki threw a Dagger on the second Killing him and Slyvie jumped up, killing the third when Destroyer came.

Loki ordered him to leave the grudge but he kicked him down instead revealing that Time Keepers are dead for the third time, and their guards, are Slyvie Variants too like Enchantress plus Lady Loki, Slyvie played with her pets Asaluag and Bjorn, Bear and Dog or Dog and Bear yes.

Dr Strange had an argument that happened with Scarlett Witch, Kaecelious and his Zealots with Mordo and Wong left, Loki held Dr Stephan Strange and Slyvie took In Scarlett Witch elsewhere, but then Doormamu came by again, reviving them again and again, Dr Strange killed them twice and did the same old trick again.

Loki and Slyvie came across Morg who came by, Loki lifted Mjoilner, revealing himself to be gifted enough now, Slyvie told so, Loki smashed him with the hammer on his head countless times, and one swing to his neck, his neck exploded out and he was beheaded, Fallen One attacked and Hammer fell out of his hands.

Slyvie called both Mjoilner and Stormbreaker, and called Thunder and Lightning Strike, and together attacked them, X Force (Peter, Cable, Wade, Teenage Mutant Warhead, Collosses with The Wolverine and The Sabertooth) watched it all, Deadpool went out and lifted the hammer, Smashed Killmonger ok he smashed everyone, Slyvie got The Hammer and The Axe, Joint Lightning and Enchantment, she killed The Fallen One with a Major Blow or Strike and he fell down dead.

Air Walker, Fire Lord, Red Shift & Invincible Boy swore revenge but Slyvie angrily glared, dragging down the body, telling Dr Stephan Strange to revive him sooner or later.

(7) Black Order Organization & lady Death vs God Emperor Doom :-
God Emperor Doom vs Jimmy, Renslayer, Kronos, A'Lars and Mobius happened.

God Emperor Doom got tackled down by C 20 and B 15, but he vanished away, came behind Management Employees and slammed Jimmy into the Two Hunters and attacked Renslayer and Mobius M Mobius, nearly killing both of them.

Doom defeated them all within seconds and came across He Who Remains and fought him, Doom wiped off his timeline and turned him into a Normal Guy, working for TVA, Kronos and A'Lars attacked God Emperor Doom and nearly killed him.

God Emperor Doom defeated them both and knocked down and out A'Lars and Kronos, walking past Minutemen, Hunters and Guards, killing Mrs Minutes too atop of that.

Destroying Time Keepers again, Loki and Slyvie have given Mrs Mintues a funeral, revived The Fallen One, as a gesture of faith and goodwill, GED (Or God Emperor Doom) marched past and attacked BOO.

He punched Thanos one time and killed him with Lady Death, Ebony Maw and Corvus Claive but Proxima Midnight and Cole Obsedian survived but they brought Thanos and Death and Maw and Claive back but their memories were wiped off.

Kronos and A'Lars were relocated to top level management and were revealed to be variants of A'Lars and Kromos, who were killed by Thanos, all these long years ago, Doormamu planned a Final Strike with Heralds Of Galactus Or Galan Of Taa 2.

Fallen One before could tell of what happened, Sentry and Adam Warlock, confronted them, as the Final Fight was On.

(8) Final Fight with Doormamu :- God Emperor Doom met Dr Doom and Other Variants and began plotting but Host Dr Doom got his Wife Valerie back and his Parents too, he gave up the grudge, when GED attacked him.

In an ensuring fight Host Dr Doom punched his ribs and chests, taking him down, Memphisto's Death was shown, Odin Allfather killed him in his Realm or Hometown called Hell, The Devil is dead, Host Dr Doom gave address, and he was ready to go.

God Emperor Doom told how he defeated and killed Thanos twice and with Lady Death too, atop of that, and that Dr Stephan Strange and The Heroes won't see him coming, Doormamu was ready with other Heralds.

Heralds invaded Earth when Sentry now a Regular showed The Fallen One with Adam Warlock, Stardust and Nova in a Line.

Loki and Slyvie talked it all out with them and they walked away for now, Loki amd Slyvie know they may come back soon, Doormamu felt betrayed and attacked them.

Loki and Slyvie and Strange used their might and killed Doormamu in the end breaking Memphisto's Alliance and Memphisto came back to life and Memphisto was killed again as Memphisto attacked Strange and chocked him when Odin stabbed him with his spear and cut his head off by smashing Mjoilner at it.

Loki and Slyvie reach present day in 2026, where his son Thor Lokison said " what happened next with God Emperor Doom " and God Emperor Doom showed up walking Asaluag and Bjorn and he said " ok I understood " but Slyvie and Loki said " I'll tell you what happened Next "