Chapter 24

Just to let everyone know this book was made way before Demi changed pronouns  and I will continue doing what I have been working on so please DO NOT attack me over it!  & this book is 100% fictional and has nothing to do anyone's real life!
●⊙●●●□□□□<°<°<°<□•<■•■•¤>♤¤《♤♡♤《♡《♡《♡♡《♡《♡《♤>■>■■■<□<□<□>¤>■
(Demi's pov)
Yesterday was  such a roller coaster of emotions for me   because my mom received a letter in the mail from the anonymous texters who go by E.N.V.  they are trying to find a way to contact me again because I haven't been answering text messages from them since they first discovered my number and I will still never understand how they found my number.

When I woke up i saw a mesage from Darryl last night saying he's coming  back for a few days  because he misses me and the kids so much and the Boston police captain gave the detectives a break because what Darryl told me they finally have a crack in the case now.

Which is exciting on his part because after he finally solves the case he will be  home with me, the girls and our little baby that's coming in a few months time.

My stomach is getting bigger and it's in the stage where it's uncomfortable to sleep. but luckily I found a way to sleep and I know when I was pregnant with Alyssa it was really hard to sleep.

But somehow in the night I managed to find a way.

I started to slowly get out of bed without trying to fall back on the bed.

Suprsingly I didn't have to run or speed walk to the bathroom which is a good thing because lately I get nausead by the smell of eggs  I just run to the bathroom.

To get my mind off the nausea I had been experiencing yesterday; I decided to go to the kitchen and get something to eat.

○<•■○■○■■IN THE KITCHEN○<•○¤>•>○>•>•○
As I got into to the kitchen I started to open the fridge and grab the container of chopped strawberries from a smoothie I made yesterday and some whipped cream.

Then I sprayed the whip cream in a bowl and started to grab a slice of strawberry and put whip cream on it.

While I was eating some the strawberries I hear a familiar voice.

"Honey I'm back!" A familiar voice  said cheerfully as he walked into the house.

"Darryl ?" I asked.

"Yup that's me." Darryl answered.

"You are back early; I didn't expect you until tonight." I said with a shocked tone in my voice.

"I took a early flight because I just wanted to come and see your beautiful face." Darryl replied with a smile.

"Looks like you shaved." I said as I felt his face that it was smooth.

"I had to shave it soon and besides I'm still the same guy you married." Darryl responded.

"I'm not complaining it's just you're the most handsomest man I've ever met because you look so sexy  with and without facial hair." I sighed lovingly.

"Well you look sexy in my shirt." Darryl smirked.

"Don't judge me I was tired and exhausted because of my pregnancy that I didn't  do much yesterday and I never responded to your messages either." I explained as I started putting whipped cream in a bowl.