Chapter 5

(Demi's pov)
Last night I haven't felt that loved in extremely long time and I never thought since I was with  Nick I was never going to experience that loving moment again.

I started to slowly wake up with my face have way off the pillow and my naked body  covered with blanket from last night and as I sit my self up on the bed  I just couldn't stop smiling and than I saw a note on the bed side table and the note read.

*Had the most amazing night with you last night. I love you so much  Dems. I'll see you and the kids in a few days because of my crazy week and so you wouldn't have to worry about the kids I called Sirah and asked her to drop the kids off at your mom's  and pick them up later.  Another thing before I end this extremely long note I can't wait to have our romantic  weekend together when I come back and I hope you have a great day  and I love you so much. Love : yours truly Darryl ❤

After I read the note I put back in the bedside drawer and I got out of bed.

I picked up my  undergarments   off the floor from the events that happened last night  and put in in the basket and I started looking for another pair of undergarments.

When I was done putting them on I went into my closet and grabbed a orange cat  sweater and a pair of leggings and started walking out of the room.

□■■>•■IN THE LIVING ROOM ●°●°□•■¤
While I was in the living room I walked over to the couch and started playing on my phone while I was drinking a cup of coffee than when I was playing a game I got a call from Sirah.

(Phone call)
"Hey Sirah." I said with a smile.

"Hi gurl; how are you ?" Sirah asked.

"I feel amazing." I answered.

"That's great to hear." Sirah said with amazement.

"How are you ?" I asked.

"I'm good." Sirah answered.

"I'm glad you're doing well." I said with a friendly tone in my voice.

"I heard from a certain husband of yours that you had a great night last night." Sirah replied with a  smirk.

"I wouldn't call it great I would call it the most amazing night I've had in a long time and he treated me like a queen. When Darryl and I have that romantic weekend  coming up  I'm going to  love him like I've never been broken." I said with a giggle.

"I'm just happy that you  too found each other when you were going through your tough divorce with dumbass and you married him and had a beautiful baby girl together and the rest of it is history." Sirah explained with a smile.

"You're right Si, Darryl made me feel loved and wanted when I was  going through that chaotic divorce at the time and if I never met him I don't know what my life would of been like but for one thing I would be struggling badly." I said with a serious tone in my voice.

"Just say you never met Darryl and you divorced Nick you'll always have your family, me, Matthew, Selena and Marissa on your side no matter what and always remember that." Sirah replied with a serious tone in her voice.

"I'm glad I have you guys by my side no matter what because you and Matthew have been by my side since high school and I didn't meet Selena and Marissa until college but don't get me wrong I appreciate you all equally no matter how long you guys been by my side for." I explained as I tried not to get emotional.

"So what are you and hubby doing for your guy's wedding  anniversary coming up in a three days ?" Sirah asked.

"We don't have anything planned for  our wedding anniversary  because Darryl has the insane week at work and he told me that we are going to have a romantic trip together to make up for it." I answered.