Makeshift's Back + The Autobot Base

( Shattered Glass Universe )

At the very very moment.. Dreadwing was full on panicked even Knockout was too

" why did he have to take it?! Now he's gone along with Breakdown! "

Dreadwing was just so worried and panicked over his brother,Knockout picked up the relic as he tried to think as he held it.

" We need to get them. "

" How Knockout?! How?! "

The relic being raised up immediately answered his question,immediate debate from the flyer much.

" we have to use this,Dreadwing! "

" how are we gonna get back if it sends us somewhere?! It doesn't even come along with us! "

As the two pratically bickered,a certain large grey mech entered the medbay to notice the bickering mechs.

" Knockout? Dreadwing? What's the matter? "

Both mechs almost jumped out of their armor in surprise,turning their helms to the mech who was Megatron.

" i- well- "

" Where's Skyquake and Breakdown? "

Knockout eventually explained to what happened to the two which cause the leader to of course be concerned,now Skyquake and Breakdown were gone? Soundwave was already enough.

" i want to use the relic to find them,however the object doesn't come along with us.. "

Megatron went to take the relic in which Knockout handed it over,he looked over the relic.

" maybe there's another button? "

" i checked,Megatron. Only saw one button on it "

Dreadwing stood there as Knockout spoke with their leader,Megatron handed the relic back to Knockout.

" i could go and take the risk to find them.. "

" eh?! Megatron are you insane?! We'd need you here! What if that Optimus and his annoying Autobots come and attack?! "

The medic obviously the one speaking,he didn't want their leader to go find his and Dreadwing's close ones and Soundwave. Didn't want to risk it at all

" Starscream can be in charge,both of you will help him along with Makeshift. "

Hearing the designation of Makeshift made both cons to freeze in shock,Megatron noticed this and got confused then remembered he never mentioned Makeshift was found by a few Vehicons in a crashed ship when the Vehicons were patrolling a few earth hours ago

" Makeshift's back? "

" Yes he is,Knockout. "

" i thought he.. "

Both Medic and Flyer were just in shock to find out their assumed fallen comrade was actually online and back

" Why not both of you greet him? He is in the main room with Starscream. "

Both looked at eachother before nodding,as Dreadwing left Knockout hesitantly handed the relic to their leader

" Bring them back in one piece.. please "

Megatron nodded at that,keeping that as a promise that he hopes he will not ever break. He watched the medic leave turning his helm to the relic,he'd press the button as bright light consumed him only leaving the relic to fall to the ground.

( Prime Universe )

The three cons were taken into the Autobot base,not their Autobots of course.. The nice ones.