Makeshift (Very Short Chapter)

( Shattered Glass Universe )

The doors of the main room hissed open,the two mechs in the main room that had a few vehicons there aswell took notice of the ones who had entered.

" Makeshift! "

The said mech tilts his head at being calle by one of the mechs who entered then realized it was Knockout.

" Ah Knockout.. Dreadwing.. nice to see you two again. "

Makeshift would show a little smile,Starscream who was with Makeshift went to check up on things leaving Knockour and Dreadwing with Makeshift

" i noticed its only you two,where's Breakdown and Skyquake? Are they out? "

Makeshift would ask making Knockout and Dreadwing to look at eachother for a moment then looked back at Makeshift

" Well.. uh those two.. got sent somewhere by a relic including Soundwave. "

Dreadwing spoke up,Makeshift blinked his optics upon hearing that it made him a little concerned for the three's safety.

" now Megatron is there too just to find them. "

" You can't locate them,Knockout? "

The teal mech shook his helm,the white mech (Makeshift) softly vented.

" well let's hope they will get back here safely. "

Knockout and Dreadwing would nod as awkward silence surrounded the three for a moment,Dreadwing decided to speak up.

" why not we all go out and explore? or me and Knockout could tour you around the Nemesis if anyone hasn't done so. "

" Good idea,right Makeshift? "

Makeshift thinked for a moment and nodded

" Starscream gave me a tour already so the first option is what we could do. "

" Sweet! Race you guys to the bridge! "

Dreadwing spoke as he transformed into his alt mode causing the white mech to chuckle

" Hey hey! Didn't give us a what humans say a 'headstart'! "

The teal mech complained transforming into his alt mode as he drove after Dreadwing,Makeshift hummed transforming into a ground alt mode (i wanna make him a triplechanger- or well multi-changer. He can transform into other bots so like..) that was some race car model as he then drove after the three.

In the end,Dreadwing got there first and Knockout complained about it like 'he cheated!' or what not while Makeshift just chuckled at this.

This was gonna be a wonderful exploration.

As long as the Autobots don't interrupt...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Its short ik
But hey i tried aight-