The Sheets of Yesterday

Herself with him before was raw, undone, and bare. Her love for him was the only cloth that keeps her naked soul covered and complete. He was her everything as who she is to him.

Who is she right now, is his product.

They crafted and molded each other, knitted and stringed by their love and hopes that someday they will be each other's safety blanket....

But she has to be righteous. Need to be, want to be.

It took many times for her to roll out from their comfort, even just fighting the urge, it took her so much strength. It wasn't enough as she thought it would be. It doesn't console enough as she thought it should be. The soft hem used to caress her turned into thorns tormenting her.....tormenting him.

He was tired of pulling and keeping her safe, when she was the one slowly tearing it into pieces while finding herself out.

He needs to let go, but never want to.

She is now done, pottered by him. Every single cell of her heart that controls the beating and every nerve that sends signals to make decisions was now based to how he made her.

He was the needle, she was his thread.

Yet, there's no sewing back. She made her way out, freed herself from the beautiful ruined hands of her past.....