Friend

[Bottom Kook!]
[Wizard Tae!]

"Hyung, how does it feel to be like a witch?" Jungkook curiously asked Taehyung.

"Wizard, Jungkook. Wizard. I'm not a witch." Taehyung said as he shook his head while a smile formed on his lips.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. They are the same." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hey, witches are ugly. Do I look ugly to you?" Taehyung said as he pouted. Acting cute, obviously.

Jungkook grimaced at his friend, "Yes, you are the ugliest actually."

"Ouch, that hurts Koo." Taehyung said as he grinned, not taking Jungkook's words seriously.

Jungkook and Taehyung has been friends ever since they were kids. Jungkook is just a normal human being while Taehyung, as said earlier is a wizard.

At first, Jungkook freaked out but still accepted Taehyung as his best friend. Right now, they are both at Taehyung's kitchen.

Taehyung is cooking Jungkook's lunch because the poor kid made his parents upset, and is too embarassed to come home yet. He was just caught cheating at school. Well, he really didn't cheat. He was just accused of it, but he still felt embarrassed about it.

"Just hurry hyung, I'm hungry." Jungkook whined.

"Alright, alright." Taehyung turned his head to Jungkook, not noticing that he accidentally knocked down a potion on the shelf just right beside him. The liquid goes straight down to what Taehyung is cooking.

"I'm done. Get yourself a plate and eat." Taehyung said as he sat down with Jungkook.

Jungkook did just what Taehyung has said due to his hunger. "Thank you for the food." He said and began to eat.

Taehyung just watched him fondly. He actually likes the other but he can't confess. He's sure as hell that his friend is as straight as a ruler. He also kept having these wet dreams with Jungkook. He looked so beautiful underneath him.

"Hyung, I'm done. I'm going to your room, bye." Jungkook said as he went straight to Taehyung's room.

Taehyung just shook his head and took the younger's plate and put it on the sink. He started to wash it when his brother, Taemyeong came into the kitchen.

"Oh, hi brother." Taehyung greeted his older brother.

"Hey Taehyungi— what the fuck?!"

Taehyung turned his head to his brother as his eyebrows furrowed, "What's wrong?"

"The potion that my friend asked for is gone!"

"What to do you me— wait, I'm sorry brother but I think I knocked it down while cookin— wait wait, then that means the potion was in Jungkook's food! Hyung what is that potion for?!"

"Why are you so clumsy?! That potion is to make the person who drank it mindless and obey the person who first come into his view!"

Taehyung felt his face become pale. "How many days?"

"3 days of being mindless. He will come to his consciousness again, but he will still obey the other person, and that is permanent. "

Taehyung didn't answer, and went to his room.

When he opened the door, he immediately saw Jungkook in the middle of the room, staring into nothing.

He took a deep breath and closed the door, not forgetting to lock it.

Jungkook is his friend but this is his chance and it's not bad to try the potion, right? And he wants to become selfish just for this.

He stood beside Jungkook, and stared at him. He touched his chin as he looked at Jungkook's emotionless eyes.