Chapter 19- So tragic....

BEN'S POV:

"Erica?" I said weakly. "Please don't say you're-"

Erica smiled. "I'm going to explode this place. For good." And that's what I feared.

ERICA'S POV:

While Ben and Zoe were "chatting", I was smearing the security cameras with green goo. I counted three cameras in the room. I lifted up the package of slime from my utility belt. See, I had a secret compartment in my utility belt in case of emergencies that I was shot, held in a place, and some evil organization had removed all the contents from my belt. Which was what exactly happened to me.

I didn't have much in the small unknown pouch. Well, not unknown to gramps. I have one bullet in case I ran out of ammo in a gun fight, the tiny package of slime (the one where you add some water and then you get slime), and a bobby pin for picking locks. Lastly, I have a C-4. Not so big, but strong stuff. 

I had ripped open the package of slime powder and dumped the whole thing onto the small wooden table next to the bed. Because I don't have water with me, I was going to use my spit.

BEN'S POV:

I've never panicked so much in my life before, and that's impossible since I had many panicked moments. 

"But we're in this building!" I exclaimed. "We're gonna die!" Erica sighed. "No. We're not going to die."

"We're not going to die?!" I freaked out. "Erica! Did they do something to your brain? Sorry to break this to you, Erica, if you really are brainwashed, but WE'RE GOING TO DIE. C-4=death. Explosion=death-" I was about to say more but Erica interrupted me.

"Ben, calm down. We're not going to die. I can promise you that." Erica gently set down the c4 on the bed.

I looked at her like she told me chickens could finally fly.

"Alexa will break in here." she explained. Oh. Buuuuuuut, that does not make everything better.

"What about security?" I asked, even though I knew how the security's like. (*cough* example from Cyrus *cough*)

"It's-" Erica was cut off by the unmistakable sound of alarms sounding behind the metal door. Erica smiled. "That's our cue." 

This was totally not safe.

Erica picked up the c-4 and walked to the door which (almost as if she commanded it to) crashed down with a unpleasant scraping sound and bang. There, standing behind the door was Alexa who was grinning. With her hood down.

I stared at her, transfixed.

Alexa was gorgeous, with dark brown (with streaks of blond) hair, hazel eyes, and a nice smile. (Ya mean like this: 👁👄👁 lol) Alexa noticed my stare and shook her head with disgust. "Boys." she muttered. "They stare like creepoids. This is why I rarely take off my hood."

As I shook myself out of my haze, embarrassed, I noticed jealousy flicker in Erica's eyes.

"Well, let's get going." Alexa led us out of the prison and into the hallway. Where a huge hole was.

Erica then tossed the c-4. 

"30 seconds 'till detonation." Erica announced.

This made me want to get out of here even more. "Come on!" I yelled. And then I sprinted through the corridor. I was surprised to find Erica over on the other end.

"How-?"

"No time. Quickly."

And then the whole building exploded. Along with me and Erica......and Alexa and everyone else in it.

Mike's POV:

I stood at Ben's grave. He died 3 years ago. While Eric and Ben had stopped the evil plans, they sacrificed their lives. 

I laid down a white rose on Ben's grave and did the same to Erica's.

"May you both rest in peace." I whispered. (rest in pieces .. . . . )

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a shadow move in the trees. I turned around and saw that everything was still. 

Thinking it was nothing, probably a squirrel, I walked out of the cemetery and closed the gates behind me.

Alexa's POV:

I watched quietly from a tree as a boy I recognized as Mike walked out. I thought I was a goner too. But, apparently CHAOS had another plan in mind for me.

"We let you live because we need you to be part of our scheme." they told me.

I wasn't sure who "they" were, my vision was blurry. They most likely have drugged me.

I was filled with sadness. This was the 3rd anniversary of when Ben and Erica died. Along with other innocent workers, but I didn't really care about them.

I nimbly jumped from the tree and landed silently before Ben and Erica's grave.

After I paid my respects to them, I left and never looked back.

Zoe's POV:

Alexander's a mess. He had literally cried for 3 hours straight and his eyes look puffier than a puffer fish.

Cyrus was staring at a wall, a vacant look in his eyes.

Meanwhile, Catherine's mascara was ruined and dripping down from her face.

"M-M-My only ch-child," she sobbed. "Besides Trixie, of course." Catherine added hastily.

Then there was a knock on the door.

I got up from my desk and opened it. I was surprised to find Alexa standing there, all clad in black with her hood up.

Alexa stepped in and looked around. 

"Let's get down to business." she said.

Plot twist huh? I'm thinking about making a sequel. Should I? Lemme know, and yeah their deaths are super tragic.

See ya around!