gone||08

THE BLIP 

after

YELENA BELOVA was officially losing her mind. How the hell did the walls change color? How did she stand there while her body reappeared from dust? 

"Yelena? What just...I'm confused," Katerina mumbled.

"I-I don't know."

The two blondes walked out of the bathroom and saw the woman, just with a small child. 

"Oh my god, Yelena, you're back..."

"What's happening? What's going on?" 

"It's been five years..."

"I need to find Natasha. Can you help me find Natasha? I need to tell her I'm okay!"

"Yelena..."

"What?" she snapped.

"I'm really sorry. Natasha's...Natasha-"

"No," she cut her off, "No, no, no."

"Yelena. I'm sorry...she's gone. She sacrificed herself saving the world."

"Bullshit." 

"I'm so sorry. 

"I need to go. C'mon let's go, Kat."

To Yelena, this was un-fucking-believable. Her sister wouldn't do that. Her sister wouldn't leave her family behind. She tried too hard not to believe it. She convinced herself it wasn't true, only to hurt herself and Katerina even more, as they stood at Natasha Romanoff's grave. 

She felt so much hurt, and at some point, she was even boiling with rage. 

To Katerina, she wasn't quite sure what to feel. Was that lady just crazy? Or was it true? Was her Nat really gone? She could feel her heart break into little pieces, beginning to finally realize it wasn't at all a bad dream. She wanted to wake up from the nightmare. She wanted to wake up to see bright red hair, and emerald green eyes. She needed to.

They'd do anything. Anything to bring her back. 

But she was forever gone. 

Yet the man responsible for the death of Natasha Romanoff was walking the streets of New York City, smiling happily with his family. 

That wasn't going to last long. 

[Dec. 22. 21]

*edited*