Chapter 1

3rd person POV

Dabi pinned y/n to the bed with one hand holding both her hands above her head and his knee in between her thighs.

"Dabi, what are you doing? Let go of me" y/n said.

"Little mouse, I have something to tell you. I have been in love with you since we first met and I know you might not feel the same way. So please, be honest with me and yourself about this. Do you like me back"?

Y/n was shocked to say the least. She and Dabi had been friends for almost 5 years. She had always had feelings for Dabi and wanted them to be something more but she had never acted upon those feelings because she was afraid he wouldn't feel the same way.

Dabi's POV

After I confessed my feelings for y/n, she just stared at me in shock. I let her process what I had said for about a minute and she still wasn't answering me and I knew what that meant.

"I see you don't feel the same way about me and that's okay" I say getting off of y/n. "I just hope that we can remain friends. I'm sor-

I got cut off by y/n putting her arms around my neck and  smashing her lips against mine. I was taken aback but I soon starting moving my lips against hers as well. It was a hungry and passionate kiss.

Y/n pulled away saying, "I like you too Dabi. A lot. I've liked you since we first me but I didn't think you felt the same way so i never told you".

I pulled y/n back into the kiss and let her hands go. I tangled my hands in her and she started scratching at my shirt, trying to get it off.

I pulled back saying, "Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes, I'm sure" y/n answered.

I pull my shirt over my head. Y/n's eyes immediately go to my well defined abs.

"Like what you see?" I say smirking down at her

Y/n blushes and looks away.

I pull her back into a kiss and start feeling under her shirt. I pull away  from the kiss for only a second to take her shirt off and we immediately reconnect our lips right after.

I unclasp y/n's bra and start sucking on her neck. She let's out such soft and sweet moans making me want to hear more. I start moving downwards while still sucking on her skin, paying special attention to her nipples. I take one in my mouth sucking and biting it and take the other with my hand and pinch it. Y/n's moans get louder.

I pull away from y/n and take her skirt and panties off.

Wow. She's beautiful.

I start kissing and sucking on her outer thighs slowly moving to her inner thighs. Y/n is a squirming mess under me.

"Please" she moans out.

I smirk against her thigh and slowly make my way towards her pussy. I give one long suck to her clit which makes y/n moan out loudly after finally getting what she wants.

I continue sucking on her sweet flesh. Suddenly, y/n's sweet moans sound muffled. I look up to see that she covered her mouth with her hand.

I pull away from her sweet pussy and take her hand away from your mouth. "Don't muffle your sweet moans. They're beautiful and they are what tell me that I am pleasuring you right. Do you understand me?" I say the last part  with a growl.

Y/n nods her head in understanding.

I move back down to her delicious pussy. I start sucking and licking at her clit again. I decide i want to put a finger into her. I slowly circle around her hole only to find that she is soaking wet. I slowly enter my finger into her dripping pussy and feel her gasp from underneath me.

"You've never done this before, have you?" I ask her

"No" she admits shyly looking away. "Is it that obvious?"

"No. It's just your pussy was so fucking tight when I put a finger in. Does it hurt?" I ask her, now a little bit concerned

"No, its okay".

"Tell me if it hurts".

She nods in understanding and I go back down to her pussy and continue eating her out while slowly finger fucking her.

I add another finger and her moans increase drastically. When she seems okay with two fingers I add a third and continue slowly torturing her. I add my tounge to where my fingers are and greedily drink to her juices. A few seconds later, there was a sudden wetness on my tounge and I drank everything up.

I gave her one more orgasm after that before deeming that she was ready.

"You're ready" I told her.