Chapter 2

"You're ready" he told me.

He looked away with hesitation in his eyes.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? I might be mean but I don't wanna force you into something you don't wanna do" he said.

"I'm sure" I answered looking directly in his eyes.

He nodded and starting taking off his pants and then his boxers. I gasped at the sheer size of him. There was no way that was gonna fit inside of me.

It was like Dabi read my mind when he asked, "Do you trust me?"

I nodded yes.

He stood over me and kissed me deeply and passionately. I moaned into the kiss and tangled my fingers into his hair. He groaned deeply into my ear. He took my hands and placed them on his shoulders.

I felt something slowly entering me inch by inch and then stop when the whole thing was inside me. I whimpered when I felt the whole thing inside me and scratched at Dabi's shoulders. I could see why he put my hands there now.

Dabi sucked on my neck which  gave me time to adjust to the sheer size of him.

As the pain slowly subsided, it started to feel good.

I pulled away from the kiss and said, "Dabi, please. Move".

He smirked against me and started slowly pulling out and then slamming back in until he found a rhythm that worked well for him.

I moaned out in pleasure. Most of the pain had subsided into pleasure and it felt incredible.

I thrust my hips upward in sync with Dabi's thrusts every so often causing him to groan out loud whenever I did so.

"Fuck, y/n. You dirty little slut. You know just how to make me fall apart" he said deeply into my ear.

I blushed looking away.

"You like that, don't you. Yeah, you're my good little whore".

I felt the knot slowly winding up more and more in my stomach and I knew I was getting close.

"D-Dabi, I'm-" I said not finishing the sentence.

"Cum. Be my good little girl and cum hard all over my cock" he said while smirking into my ear.

His words pushed me over the edge and I came hard.

He continued thrusting hard in and out of me. He took one of his hands and started going down towards my clit. He rubbed hard on my clit making me throw my head back and my eyes roll to the back of my head from the sheer pleasure of everything he was doing.

"Y/n. F-fuck, I'm close" he said, groaning.

"Me too" I moaned out.

He thrust into me a few more times before I came again and Dabi released inside of me.

We both panted and came down from our high before he pulled out of me which caused me to wince.

We both laid down on the bed and he pulled me into his arms and we fell asleep together comfortably.