Chapter 1 - part 2 - ♡

"Thank you Y/n-chan!!!" Tanaka yelled. "Whys there so much yelling??" Someone said. "Jazzi!" Suga said and ran over to Jazzi. Everyone looked at Suga, confused. "Right! This is my lover, Jazzi!" Suga said. "Hello, everyone!" Jazzi said with a smile on their face. "WOWOWOW SUGA-SAN HAS A LOVER!!" Nishinoya yelled infront of you. You covered your ears and Hinata saw you. Hinata hinted you to come over where he was at, and you did. You walked over to him and sat right next to him, uncovering your ears. "So, you're Noya-senpai's younger sibling, right?" Hinata asked. You nodded as a yes. 

"Can I ask something?" Hinata said. "Sure .." You responded. "Are your ears sensitive?" You looked at him for a bit. "Y-Yeah .." You said. "Can I call you N/n? (Nickname)" Hinata asked. You thought for a bit, and said "Sure!" You smiled. It made Hinata blush a bit, and he smiled back. "Can I call you Shoyo?" You asked. He nodded as a yes. Nishinoya called your name and that its time to go home, Hinata grabbed your hand and asked if he can have your number. you said "Yes, of course!" You gave him your number, and it said, "See you tomorrow Shoyo ♡"

Tsukishima looked at him annoyed, he thought "Wow, I probably need to step up my game. I've known Y/n longer than you shrimp, and you got their number right away .." Yamaguchi saw his jealousy, which made him kind of sad. He liked Tsukishima too .. but Tsukishima is too focused on Y/n. Yamaguchi knew it was better to set aside his feelings for Tsukishima, and help him out. "Tsukki .. maybe you should ask Y/n for their number and you'll get it .." Yamaguchi said. Tsukishima looked at him. "Wow, you're being useful for once, thanks Yams." Tsukki said while ruffling up his hair. Yamaguchi smiled.

♡ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ♡

Authors note - 

I'm so sorry that this was only like 3 paragraphs, the 3rd chapter comes out soon! Im working on it, i hope you're enjoying this

Also this will only be 20 - 30 chapters long, possibly only 19 chapters, but im not sure yet!

Also I'm sorry that I'm making Tuskishima like this!

Love you guys sm ♡