Chapter 2 - ♡

Tsukishima walked up to you  and asked "Can I have you're number Y/n?" You looked at him and said sure! You gave him your number and then Tsukishima bowed and thanked you. He then walked to Nishinoya and started talking to him for a bit. Yamaguchi ran over to Hinata, Yamaguchi & Hinata have been besties ever since kindergarten. Hinata then looked at Yamaguchi and asked, "What's up Yama?" Yamaguchi looked at Hinata with teary eyes and hugged him. Hinata hugged him back and telling him that everything is gonna be okay.. Yamaguchi then asked "Should i really set my feelings aside and got to Bakayama instead?" Hinata looked at Kageyama and then Yamaguchi. "Maybe you should. Obviously Tsukki is fucking blind as shit. But Kags isnt." Hinata said. Yamaguchi looked at Kageyama and then Kageyama looked at him and smiled back. "I'm gonna go ask him!" Yamaguchi said.

Hinata looked at him surprised. "Really?! Well good luck Yama!!" Hinata said with a smile on his face. Yamaguchi looked at him and smiled, "Good luck with yours too Sho!" As Yamaguchi walked towards Kageyama.

After a little while, Hinata was waiting outside for Yamaguchi. When Yamaguchi finally came out of the gym ... LIMPING?! Hinata looked at him in surprise. "Damn Yams. What happen in there?!" Hinata said. Yamaguchi jumped in shocked to see his bestie waiting for him outside. "Well.. Kags and I are dating now Sho!" Yamaguchi said happily. Hinata got all teary eyes and jumped onto Yamaguchi and saying that he's grown up. Kageyama was standing right behind Yamaguchi waiting for them to move out of the way. Hinata noticed and jumped off of Yamaguchi and pulled him to the side. Hinata gave Kageyama a death stare basically saying that "If you fucking hurt him, im cutting your small ass dick off." Kageyama chuckled. He ruffled up Yamaguchi's hair and said "Yams, c'mon we're walking home together, right?" "Right! Sorry Sho, I'm walking home with Kags tonight!" Yamguchi said. Hinata said it was no big deal. Soon after, the couple walked out of the gates, leaving Hinata waving at them. 

"Lost your bestie, huh?" You said. Hinata jumped and screamed since he got scared. "Y-Y/n! You scared the shit out of me!" Hinata said. You giggled. "I like the nickname that you gave me, so you can call me that instead!" Hinata nodded his head. "Do.. Do you want to walk home together?" Hinata asked shyly. You hugged him and went on his back as a yes. Hinata started walking to your house. Apparently, you guys had A LOT in common.

  ♡ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ♡

A few minutes later - 

"Hey, Sho? Wanna sleep over at my place?" You asked him. He nodded his head rapidly, you laughed and brought him inside. "Noy-Kun! I'm back, with a friend aswell!" You shouted. You soon heard loud footsteps coming downstairs. Noya, Tanaka, and your 3 dogs ran down to greet you. "Y/NNNNN, MY BABY" Tanaka yelled, but soon being pushed my her lovely older brother, Noya. "Who did you bring home? Is it a guy? A girl? Are they nice?" He overfilled you with questions that you decided not to answer. You grabbed Hinata's hand and went up to your room. Your dogs, Key, Gogy followed you upstairs, while Mane stayed with Noya and Tanaka. Key & Gogy are like your .. protectors. They can't separated from you, besides school. Same with Mane, she cant be separated from Noya either.

You told Hinata o wait on your bed and that should be some spare clothes that might be able to fit him in your bottom shelf. You went to the bathroom to go change. A bit latter.. You were playing games with Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto, & Akaashi, like normal. You then said ..

                                                                      "Guys! I brought a friend with me!" - Y/n

All - "Okay.."

Hinata - "HIIII!" 

All - "N/NN WTF???"

                                                                                                                                     "whAT?" - Y/n

Bokuto - "N/nn, whos with you??"

Kuroo - "Yeah, someone's with you, you're talking to someone.

Kenma - "Other than us of course."

Kuroo - "Obviously Kyanma"

                                                                                            "Oh, Sho, come. I'll add you to the call!" - Y/n

Hinata - "Sure! Hey guys!"

All - " ... You have a boyfriend?"

"WHAT?? Y/N YOU'RE DATING HINATA??!!" Noya shouted "NOY-KUN WHAT NO???" You shouted back at him. Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi, & Bokuto were shock to find out it was Hinata. "Sh-Shoyo?? You're close with Y/n-san?" Kenma stuttered. "Huh? Oh yeah, haha kind of now!" They were silent. "So- GUYS! LET'S PLAY "DUSK 'TILL DAWN!!" You said. Bokuto yelled "BABY OWL NOOO, PLEASE I GOT CHASED DURING IT. THE. WHOLE. GAME!!" "BOKUBRO ITS OKAY! WE GOT CHIBI-CHAN, WE'LL BE FINE!" Kuroo yelled back at him. "Darling, you really wanna see Bokubro in pain, huh?" Akaashi asked. You chuckled a bit. "Yeah, I'm very nice ykyk?" "Not to me, your bestie, Baby owl" Bokuto said sadly even sniffling. "Great, Bokuto-kun is in his emo mode now, thanks Puddin'" Kenma said softly. A few minutes later, Bokuto got out of his emo mode, and you 6 started playing. There were more screaming, since you guys finished Chapter 1. You guys played 5 chapters. Hinata, Bokuto, & Kuroo were the ones screaming so much. Kenma, Akaashi & You screamed, but not as much as the other 3.

 ♡ ------------------------------------------------------------------  ♡

Authors note -

IM SO SORRY IF THIS BARELY MAKS SENSE, IM NEW TO THIS SHIT.  ♡

also, im very sorry for like yk swearing now.