Kaeluc.

Kaeya visited Diluc to try to talk to him since he's been avoiding him for a while kaeya walked to the tavern he walked inside the tavern and saw diluc behind the counter looks at the shelf with alcohol "hey red head have any wine?" he said while diluc turned around and gave a death stare to kaeya "the tavern is closed please see yourself out." Diluc said kaeya didn't leave he stayed for a while remembering that diluc never tried wine so he got an idea "hey diluc how about you drink some wine with me" kaeya said with a calm voice "and why would I drink wine with you" diluc said in a deep voice (I bet his tired) kaeya said in his mind "excuse me? are you going to answer my question?" Diluc said putted his hands on the counter "oh? Questioning already you wouldn't like everyone to know your the dark night hero~" kaeya said in a sweet voice diluc was shock and knew he didn't have a choice anymore "fine I'll drink wine.." he said in a very deep voice diluc grabbed the wine and poor a glass of wine for him and kaeya who was standing there looking at diluc. "Here take it" kaeya grabs the glass full with wine after that he sits down and realized that diluc was walking over the counter "what are you doing master diluc?" Kaeya said "I'm sitting next to you idiot" diluc responded "oh~" diluc sitted down next to kaeya after a few minutes past by diluc drunk all his wine and was completely drunk "ugh..*HIC*" kaeya didn't drink at all he was completely fine not drunk or anything "diluc I have to tell you something" kaeya said in a calm voice "What is it.. *HIC*" diluc responded "I.." kaeya wasn't ready to tell him yet he was completely shy to say it "you what..*HIC*" diluc said with a calm voice with blush all over his face from the wine "I love you diluc.. not in a brother way in a lover way..." diluc froze and didn't respond for a couple of hours it was silent.. To be honest diluc wasn't drunk at all he just wanted to pretend to see what would kaeya do "oh? So you love him and you say that while I faked being drunk?" Diluc said in a deep voice but calm voice as well "diluc I-" before kaeya could finish his sentence diluc grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him in a deep kiss kaeya broke the kiss for some air. Kaeya was breathing heavily. For some reason kaeya was so hard from dilucs lips. Diluc looks down and sees the "thing" standing up "oh? Are you hard already?" (HELP THE SHIT CHANGED THE FONTS HELP ME) kaeya covered his d1ck from diluc it was embarrassing for him. "no need to hide it. It's quite big~" diluc said with blush on his face before that kaeya dragged diluc upstairs to dilucs room to have "fun" 😟 kaeya threw diluc on the bed and started talking off his pants and dilucs as well "calm down kaeya!" Diluc said but kaeya not listening "I want to be inside of you.." kaeya said diluc blushed so much that he accepted that kaeya can put his d1ck inside of him. Kaeya turned around diluc and looked at his A$$ kaeya blushed. "You think it's going to fit?..." diluc said worried that it might hurt. "I'll make it fit." Just there kaeya slammed his d!ck into diluc "AH~!" Diluc moaned loud kaeya was proud he never thought that diluc would be the bottom. He started to put it in and out really rough "kaeya.. p-please stop I-It hurts s-so much.." but kaeya didn't stop kaeya saw some blood coming out from dilucs a$$ "aw?~ your bleeding" kaeya said. Just then kaeya hitted dilucs sweet spot. "NGH~" diluc moaned "I-It feels a-amazing being i-inside of y-you" kaeya said in a smooth voice "k-kaeya I think I'm gonna cu-" diluc sentence was cut off by a moan since kaeya hitted his sweet spot again "SHIT~! UGH~!" Diluc moaned out loud "f-fuck diluc I think I'm going to cu-" just then kaeya cummed inside of diluc and diluc did the same he was twitching and shaking and the sheets were mess up.

Writing part two tomorrow.