Chapter 11

He took me by my wrist and dragged me inside the house to push me on his couch. He scratched the back of his neck while moving around seeming like he searched his words "y/n can I ask you a question ?" I nodded to him, he kept walking around the room but he stopped himself to look at me "Are you a fucking cunt ?" I looked at him confused "Excuse me ?" I asked "Yes you heard it y/n so come on answer" I stayed silence not even looking at him "Do you think you can fuck Rafe behind my back ?" he asked raising his voice at me, I raised my head to look at him "what ?" how could he even think about that. He came closer to me "You know what I'm talking about don't you ?" he said sitting next to me. I moved a little bit of the couch to don't be close to him but he took my wrist "I left out a noise" because my wrists were hurting me from this morning, he looked at them "You like it rough I guess" he laughed "It's not-" he stopped me by holding them harder "You're hurting me Topper" I said raising my voice but he dragged me closer to him by my wrist and putted his hand on my throat "Don't want me to fuck you like Rafe does ?" he smirked. I debated myself pushing him off by my free hand until he pushed me back "Such a whore" he said before getting up, I went on the corner of the couch and raised my knees to my check "Topper it's not what happened" I said with tears going down my cheeks "Then what happened y/n ? You do things and never explain yourself" "He forced me Topper" I said wiping my tears "You act all needy and you're never the one to blame" he laughed. "You should leave now" he said avoiding my eyes "Please Topper" I said going up to him, he turned to face me "What do you want me to say y/n ? You wanted me and then go sleep with others" I wanted to talk but we got interrupted by someone knocking, Rafe entered the house and smiled at me right when he saw me. I looked at Rafe then Topper before going to sat on the couch again, only the worst can happen now. Both of them looked at me then at each other "Wrong moment Rafe" Topper said "Don't wanna share ? Don't worry I already got a taste" Rafe laughed saying this, I looked at him in disgust "What about you princess, want to feel me ?" Rafe asked to me, I looked at Topper hoping he'd say something "Go ahead, you already did it" he said before passing his hand in his hair "I didn't Topper, why don't you believe me ?" I said raising my voice the hardest I could "So naive" Rafe whispered "What ?" Topper asked "You're believing everything I say" rafe laughed "You made that up ?" Topper said angry, Rafe just kept laughing until Topper punched him "What's funny ?" he said before punching him harder on the ground "Asshole" he said before punching him one last time. I looked at him almost crying but I was holding it, when rafe stood up again he dragged him outside and closed the door being going up to me "I'm sorry y/n" I said nothing "I should've believe you" he said going to take my hand but I moved it "I can't do this Topper, you never trust me. I love you but we can't keep it longer, not until you change" I said before going up and leaving.