Chapter 13

TW SMUT

We arrived in his hallway and I got out of the car, he did the same and I followed him inside. When we entered he closed the door and turned around to me why a angry look "You're all dirty now y/n" "What ?" I said thinking that I misunderstood him "You were out with those dirty Pogues I saw you" "Yes I was with the Pogues Topper, Sarah asked me and I said yes, they are not 'dirty' like you say and we had fun. " "Oh i'm sure you had fun y/n" he corrected himself "You had fun kissing those Pogues ?" he started walking toward me. "We were playing, I admit I was wrong for kissing JJ but I didn't feel a thing and I didn't wanted to be boring by not playing" I defended my self, shitty excuse I though while those words got out of my mouth. "What kind of game include cheating ?" he laughed "Topper we aren't together if I remember correctly what happened last week" "I remember it too but you moved fast don't you y/n ?" "No I didn't, Topper I love you but I can't wait all my life for you to change, be a better person and trust me " I started walking toward the door "It was a wrong Idea to follow you" I said but he closed the door right after I opened it, I looked at him "What do you want Topper ? Let me go please" "You're right I'm wrong" I tried not to smile knowing that I had reason "I'm wrong for bringing up my girlfriend kissing other boys behind my back, It's enough y/n" I slapped him " What wrong with you ?" I asked, Topper being jealous was kinda hot but I couldn't let him know. Fuck it I though before kissing him, he pushed me against the door and kissed me. He took my hand "We can't do it there" he said so I followed him to his bedroom. 

"You're gonna be all washed of this dirty Pogue when I finish" he said but I putted a finger in front of his mouth to make him stop talking before he could finish, he moved my finger and kissed me again. He pushed me on the bed with a a bit force, I took off my shirt and skirt. He did the same "No bra ?" he said surprised before coming over me and kissing me "You're hot when you're jealous" I whispered to him "And you're hotter when you're mine only" he said sliding his hand through my panties, I moaned at his touch. "Topper" I moaned while he was rubbing my clit faster and faster inside of my panties "Look at you, all wet for me" he smirked before I putted my hand in the back of his neck to pull him closer to me and kissed him. I took off my panties and he took of his boxers, he putted his hand on my left cheek "Open your mouth" he said, I executed myself and opened my mouth. He putted two of his fingers in my mouth before putting them out and rubbing his cock, I looked at him biting my lips. He took a condom in his pants, spread my legs and went inside of me. I moaned louder and louder while Topper was enjoying the view he had of me. His hips moved faster each seconds "Topper" I kept moaning while grabbing the sheets and holding them the hardest I could in my hand "Take it like a good girl y/n" he said while his hand went on my neck to hold it, I nodded to him still moaning " Fuck Topper I'm gonna cum" I said to him "Go ahead" he smirked but he didn't even finished talking that I cum. He took his cock out of me "Who's pussy is this ?" he asked to me slapping it causing me to whine "Yours" I said before he slapped me again but harder "Who's ?" he raised his voice "Yours Topper" I said out of breath. I sat on the bed, he took off the condom of his cock and looked at me "Now suck it" I nodded and started to suck his cock, he putted his hand on the back of my head to make me go faster and groaned before cumming in my mouth. I swallowed it "Good girl" he said passing his fingers through my hair, he took his boxers on the floor and putted it back on while I took my panties and bra to do the same. He laid on the bed next to me and looked at me "God I'm so damn lucky" he said while laughing, I nodded to him and smiled. I got close to him and we fell asleep.

Too Close | Topper Thornton x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें