16 - the promise

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: THE PROMISE

TW: SLIGHT VOMITING AND SEXUAL THEMES

Empty.

Completely empty

[Name] stood inside the bathroom, wearing her white T-shirt and her black skirt, the same old one. What was the point? She looked at herself in the mirror, her eyepatch on the sink, staring straight into her, black, empty socket. She saw a pathetic person, she couldn't even escape. She had all the chances to escape at the supermarket but she decided to stay, that's what made her heart ache her the most.

"You really are pathetic"

"Just kill yourself and things will get better."

"I can't believe you ate me"

"You got me killed"

"Disgusting"

"Ugly~chan~~~"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

A loud slam rang across her bathroom, blood dripping down her arm as she started at what she had done. The mirror. She had punched it with her fist due to utter anger and frustration from all the pestering voices. The glass was all over the floor, some of it landing on her feet.

"Awh, look at what you've done~ poor sad Ugly~chan broke her bathroom mirror so she didn't have to see her ugly face. Pathetic."

"Deal with it you loser."

"What do you want from me?!" she sobbed, falling to the floor as she sat on top of the glass, her eyes tearing up.

"I want you to have not ate me, you bitch! I didn't want to get killed I either. I risk my life for you. I got my fucking eye smashed out for you,  now you know how I feel."

"Kuroo, I swear I didn't mean to eat you, I promise."

The voice didn't reply, she felt her eye look around the room, seeing it was spinning again, her heart rate going up as her hands shook violently, something chunky coming up her throat once again.

"I'm gonna be sick...." she groaned, crawling to the toilet, the feeling of glass sinking into her knees and her hands, finally reaching the toilet, letting out all the vomit she needed, coughing slightly as she chocked on some.

She heard footsteps behind her, causing her to turn around to see kenma, holding a bag of McDonald's, only for him to drop it by the bed, heading into the toilet, seeing the mess she had made.

"What happened to the mirror?"

"It fell, I'm sorry." she apologize, only to go back to throwing up inside the toilet. He avoided the glass, holding her hair up as he watched her throw up. She looked up at him, his hands reaching to her plump lips, wiping off the vomit that was on it.

"Here, let's take a bath, maybe that'll make you'll feel better. I'll clean the mess up later." he took off her clothes, carefully putting her in the bath filled with water, joining her after he took off his clothes, sitting next her as she stared at glass on the floor.