Chapter 13

- I mean, it's not fair that Luke knows about your past and I don't. I want to help you, but if you don't trust me, I can't help you. I am truly worried about you.

- Calum, I am so sorry, Luke knows about it because he's my bestfriend.

- And...? - he asked

- And I think you should at least respect my decisions.

- Dammit, I am fucking worried about you.

- Why? Why do you care? - I screamed

- Because... because I love you okay?!

My jaw dropped whem he said that.

# Danielle's P.O.V.

It was almost 10 p.m. when Calum and Filipa arrived, I notice in Filipa's face. She was embarrased and I think she needs to talk with someone.

- Bestie! - Luke screamed when she entered the door.

- Hey - she said forcing a smile.

- I heard your team won, aren't you happy? - Michael asked

- Yeah - she mumbled - Look guys I'm really tired so I will go to bed.

She went upstairs not before Luke and Calum give her a kiss in her forehead. When she was out of our view I direct my voice to Calum.

- What did you said to her?

- I... I... - and then he told us everything that happen. Oh now I understand why she's like that. I think it's better I check how she is.

- I am going upstairs to check her.

- Can you please let me know anything after your talk? - Calum said

- Sure.

I was not sure if I was going to tell him what was about to happen, he wouldn't understand and beg her not to do it. I need to see if she's okay and I also need some advices because of what happened with me and Michael. I knock the door and I heard a "Come in, Danielle, I know it's you"

- I think you know why am I here, right?

- Yeah, but nothing you say will change my mind, so don't waste your saliva with that.

I think it will be impossible to take this idea from her head, because she is extremely stubborn and she thinks that isolating herrself is the best. She is so wrong. The best she can do, is face the obstacles and problems and not run away from them. She needs to vent all that she has in the head. She needs support now more than ever. She just needs to get into her head that it's not going to happen the same that happened with Andrew and not everyone will do to her what Harry did. Calum is the ideal guy for her, but she's afraid to admit it , she knows he would respect and love her above all. She just needs to trust him.

- Do want me to call Luke? - I asked

- No, he can't know, no one can know. I need you to promise me that you won't tell anyone. Promise?

- You know I can't do this to them, to Calum.

- It's the best, trust me. It just for a while, don't worry and you know that in 3 days make 4 years. Do want anything else?

- Hum... I kinda need some advices about boys... - I said embarrased.

- Do you mean advices about Michael?

- Yeah...

------------------------------

After the talk with Filipa it's was almost midnight and I let her sleep. She already had made her decision and all I can do is respect her. Calum said that he wanted to know our talk, but I made a promise to Filipa, and I will do it. I went to my bedroom and fall asleep very quickly.

# Filipa's P.O.V.

It was 6 a.m. in the morning and I call my mom telling her what happen and she understood. I was now in the entrance of my house. Everyone else was in bed, sleeping and I didn't want to wake them. I pick up my phone and call that nice taxi-driver. He reached in about 10 minutes. I did not believe it was really happening. But I have to be strong and face problems such as Danielle said. I need to bury this issue not to torment me more and also I need to be alone for a while. This is for the best. I'm sure everyone will understand. It will make me well being away from it all for a while and I also can confirm my feelings for Calum. Am I in love with him? Or is it just a crush?

I finally arrived to my destination. I look at my phone and it was almost 8 a.m. I've arrived one hour before so I guess I'll have to wait. I turn off my phone not to hear all the calls and texts they will probably sent.

I was now sitting on a bench. It was extremely uncomfortable, but served. I took on my phones and selected the playlist Ed Sheeran. Ony him can calm me now . His voice fills my head and I end up falling asleep listening to "The Man ". 

I woke up 8 hours later and I've already arrived. Ed Sheeran still echoed in my phones . It was beginning to play " The Parting Glass " and I even wonder my Ipod not have run out of battery. The melody of the song was so calm, I was in heaven.

"Of all the money that e'er i had, i spent it in good company
And of all the harm that e'er i've done, alas it was to none but me
And all i've done for want of wit, to memory now i can't recall
So fill to me the parting glass. goodnight and joy be with you all

Of all the comrades that e'er i had, they're sorry for my going away
And all the sweethearts that e'er i had
They would wish me one more day to stay
But since it falls unto my lot that i should rise and you should not
I'll gently rise and i'll softly call, "goodnight and joy be with you all!"

A man may drink and not be drunk, a man may fight and not be slain
A man may court a pretty girl and perhaps be welcomed back again
But since it has so ordered been by a time to rise and a time to fall
Come fill to me the parting glass, good night and joy be with you all
Good night and joy be with you all"

I thouht that was time to turn on my phone. My notifications were coming to my mobile phon . Shit, I have 5 missing calls from Luke and 3 from Calum and I also still had a Luke 's message.

" Where are you? We are fucking worried. -L"

I answering as quick as I can.

" I'm so sorry."

Hey guys did you liked this chapter? What do you guys think it's Filipa's past, any thoughts?

Lots of Love <3