Chapter 29

# Filipa's P.O.V.

God I can't believe that I actually said that to him. He needed to know that I'm ready. There was a day when we talk about this topic and I end up by telling him that I had no a experience with this, I tell him that I was a virgin. He didn't judge me, he understood and he said that he was going to wait for me. He's really cute.

- Are you really really really sure of that? - Calum asked for the fifty time in the last five minutes.

- Yes babe, I'm really really really sure of that.

- I just don't want you to regret of it later.

- I won't, don't worry. I love you.

- Love you too.

- So are we going to do it now?

- Now? - he laugh- no.

-No? Why Cal?

- In your first time everything needs to be perfect, so we are going to dinner tonight first.

- As long as I'm with you everything will be perfect - I smiled at him and the we slowly kiss.

----------

I was in my room with Danielle and I was extremely nervous.

- Relax Filipa, it's just a regular dinner isn't it?

Danielle doesn't know about what I told Calum

- Filipa it's only a normal date isn't it?

- Well... actually

.....

Then I ended up telling her all about it

- Omg I can't believe

- Shhh don't talk to loud Dani, Michael can hear you.

- Okay okay so what are you going to wear?

- Why do you think you're here?

- Oh right

----------

It was missing two minutes to the hour that Calum marked with me. I was wearing a very simple but chic outfit. My shorts were white with lace and my t-shirt was dark blue. I also had my beige bag with a tie in the same, a golden watch, a golden ring and also an golden necklace in the shape of a heart. I could say that I was perfect. I put some mascara and I was ready.

The bell rang and I opened it. There he was... Perfect as always... He was wearing his tight black jeans and his Nirvana shirt. God I love the way this t-shirt fits on him.

He was staring at me without saying anything. Maybe what I wear it's to much. I shouldn't trust Danielle to pick my clothes.

- I knew that I could trust Danielle, she overreacted with the clothes, I'm going to change - I turn my back to Calum but he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. His hand were now on the end of my spine and ours lips were together. The best feeling in the world it's having Calum kissing you.

- You're perfect just the way you are.

I smiled at him and we direct ourselfs to the restaurant.

----------

Calum had rent an hotel room just to make us fell more comfortable.

He opened the hotel's door and I saw a very simple room.

- Do you like it? - Calum asked

- I love it

He smiled, god I love his smile. He approach me and then kissed me deeply.He grabbed my chin and stuck his mouth to mine again. I felt the urge follow it and my body reacted instantly, such was the unity and love that enveloped us. He kissed my ear, then the neck and over her mouth , gently pulling my lower lip with his teeth, his hand ran through my body , from my hip to my neck. He took my shirt, stroking all the reliefs of my body and traveled several chills my skin, with his hands he untied my bra and caressed my breasts.

- I want you

- I want you too Cal

He returned to kiss me passionately, with a wish that never felt it. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it and he helped me to undress it. Since we were both in underwear, we cuddle in bed. He had his pair of eyes full of desire. He had a thigh between mine, partially on top of me. I felt his erection against my hip, on his tight boxers. He wanted me as much as I desire him. His mouth was going down and down until it stopped on my breasts, then he licked and bit them. His hand slid me on the belly to my privacy. His fingers slid over me and then into me. I groaned to feel it move his fingers in circles inside me and I raised my belly welcoming his touch.

- Filipa... - he moaned

I gained courage and undress his boxers. He leaned toward the bedside table and grabbed a pack of condoms.

- Are you ready? - he asked

I nodded.

He tore the small package with teeth and put the condom on his member. He grabbed his member and positioned it in my entry. All the nerves that had so far only increased further. Then was when I felt it, he entered slowly. It hurt, but I thought it would hurt more. He was inside me without making moves.

- Now it's going to hurt more, if I hurt please tell me and I will stop, okay?

- Okay.

As soon as he started making moves I felt a terrible burning. It hurt like hell, it seemed that was being completely ripped. Despite all the pain, he was being extra careful. The pain was going on and a pleasant feeling came over me. When he realized that, he accelerated his hip movements. I never had this feeling, it was incredible. I felt a tingle deep in my belly.

- Cum to me babe, you're safe.

I felt this tingling to grow more and more and I burst of pleasure, I moan loudly than ever and said Calum's name. He made two more moves within me and then also reached his climax.

He came out of me carefully, as if I was going to break . Without it inside me, some of the pain came back, but nothing like when he made the moves. We were now lying in bed with the sheets covering us. I was happy and he seemed to be happy as well.

- Best night ever, I love you babe.

- I love you too Calum.

Hey guys what did you think about Filipa and Calum's first time?

Hope you guys liked it. :)

Please go check my fic "Insecure" I would really like to know what you guys think about it.

Lots of Love <3