v. tattoos

"Ow!" I complained as Bella accidentally smacked my arm, where my new tattoo resided on.

𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻

Was in calligraphy on mine, Bella, and Vernon's arm. Matching family tattoos, although it took some convincing from Vernon and I to get Bella to get it. But I loved it, and I could live with that on my arm forever.
Vernon checked the time on his watch,"Its only 2 PM, let's grab some lunch." He suggested and we nodded, and piled into Vernon's BMW.
I gently ran my finger over the plastic wrap over the tattoo, and looked out the window. I smiled as Bella laughed loudly over a joke Vernon said and started unraveling my braided hair, allowing the long waves flow down my back as we pulled into the parking lot of Uncle Bob's Diner.

I've never eaten here, but from overhearing conversations at school; this place had amazing food. I smiled, unbuckled my seatbelt and slid out of the car, shutting the door firmly behind me. I stood by Bella's side and followed them inside.

I looked around in wonder at the lively diner and grinned. This place was amazing! A beautiful mural was painted on the walls, and I was captivated by it. I quickly shook myself from the daze as flinched harshly back as a figure bumped into me,expecting a blow until a voice calmed me.
"Sorry little bird! Didn't mean to startle ya!" A kind voice said and I looked up and saw a middle aged man with kind chocolate eyes.
"I-Its okay." I said, looking down again, the smiled,"Is it your first time here?" He asked and I sheepishly nodded,"Yes sir. I'm here with my sister and her husband." I said, guestering over to my sister and Vernon sitting at a booth.

"None of that sir stuff! Just call me Uncle! Everyone does." He said kindly, I grinned and nodded,"I'm Aries Knight!" I said and his eyes light up in recognition and he smirked,"Ah, I've hear of ya sweetie! My nephews were sure worried about ya!" He said and my brows furrowed in confusion,"Your nephews?" I asked.

Who was he talking about? He smirked yet again,"Luke and North." He stated simply and I gaped,"Taylor?" I asked and he nodded.
"Oh." Was the only response in was able to give, even giant scary North was worried? Damn.
"Well Sweetie, well I better get back in the kitchen! Busy day! Nice to finally meet ya!" He said, patting my shoulder, before leaving.

I stood in shock before scurrying over to our table and taking a seat beside Vernon.
"What's up sis?" He asked, and I shrugged,"Nothing much. What are yall ordering?" I asked grabbing a menu and looking through what was on it.
"I think I'm gonna go with chocolate pancakes!" I said with a secret smile to Bella who matched mine.

When Bella and I were younger, and we lived in Greece, every morning after Mother was gone, to cheer me up Bella would always make my favorite food on the planet. Chocolate pancakes.
Bella squeezed my hand, across the table as the waiter came and we ordered.

"Hey guys, I gotta use the bathroom again. I'll be right back!" I said standing up and hurrying over to the bathroom. After doing my business and washing my hands, and exiting.
I sighed in relief as I retook my seat just as our plates were sat in front of us. I grinned,"Thank you!" I said sweetly, glancing up and connect with mismatched eyes.
The man who gave us our plates was beautiful, with chocolate brown hair, one green eye, and one blue. In other words he looked like a flippin model. Wow.
He grins,"You're welcome sweetpea!" He winked and I giggled, my cheek flushing red as he continued smiling at me.
I felt like my heart was going to burst through my chest.
"I'm Marc." He continued, holding out a hand for me to shake. I grasped his larger hand in my own significantly smaller one and replying, "I'm Aries Knight. This is my sister Bellatrix and her husband Vernon!" I said, introducing them.
Marc smiled and before being called back Into the kitchen,"Talk to ya later sweetpea!" He winked one final time before jogging back into the kitchen.

As I started to dig into my pancakes I said," Not.A.Word." I said, ignoring the grins of my family as I started to eat.

Thirty minutes later and three full bellies, I sneakily paid the check for our food and said goodbye to Marc and Uncle before heading outside. I snoozed in the car before being shaken awake by my lovely sister.
The new house my sister and Vernon was absolutely beautiful and fully furnished. They had shown me around and even gave me a room!

Later that night, we all sat on one of the many sofa In the living room before Bella said,
"Aries, we need to know exactly what happened to you." She said seriously and I gluped before playing with my hair.
"You dont want to know, Bells." I said, keeping my eyes on the glass coffee table.
"Sis." Vernon pleaded, brotherly concern within his eyes. I took a helpful gulp of water before starting,"Mother was angry." I started,"When I was making dinner, I accidentally dropped a plate and she held my hand on the stove until I passed out." I said, ignoring Bella's cry of shock and the clenching fists and jaw of Vernon.
"Mother has no tolerance for clumsiness, disrespect and disobedience. And she made sure I paid for it." I said, finishing my tale. I looked up at Bella and Vernon with teary eyes,"I just want away from her, Bells!" I said, tears leaking down my face. Bella sniffled and pulled me into her arms and held me as I cried, Vernon placed a kiss on my head before saying,"You'll be staying with us from now on, sis." He said, taking Bellas hand.

Bella smiled,"You dont have to worry about her Sissy." She said and I shook my head,"I'll have to face her sometime, and she'll do something worse!" I said, and Bella's face hardened,"No you won't. Shes gone sis, I made sure of that before you woke up at the hospital." She said and I looked at her in shock, with my chin trembling,"I'm safe now?" I mumbled, head resting on Bella's shoulder.

"You're safe with us babe." Bella said, kissing my head as I restedagainst her.

I smiled, closed my eyes and started to fall asleep, I was safe now.

+++++++++++
𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 '𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜'!!! 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔!

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚒 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘𝚙?

𝙸𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 14 𝚏𝚒𝚌!
𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!!!

𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜! 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎! 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐!!

𝚇𝚘𝚡𝚘, 𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚗-𝚓𝚊𝚍𝚎

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1,193 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜
𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗: 8/31/21
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚍:9/1/21