Prequel

OKAY OKAY my first story and I ain't proof reading so :D
(This is just the back story to the main narrative)
Idfk if I said that right but yk what I mean lmao

It's was a chilly October night when Karl decided to go for a night walk to calm himself after just fighting on the phone with his mom. He had just left all bundled up when we had bumped into a Shorter male, then dropping his phone as the male immediately apologized picking it up. Once there eyes locked they remained that way for a good 30 seconds until Karl broke the silence "No no it's fine.." he paused  Questionly. "Sapnap" the shorter male responsed "Karl" Said the taller one. They decided to talk and walk together.
It was nice to have someone to talk to.
They exchanged numbers and parted there ways.
------------------------------------
Karl woke up to a text from Sapnap reading
"Good morning"
"Good morning Sapnap!!"
They talked for a couple hours and then Karl asked Sapnap to meet up again.
They decided to meet at a empty park nearby Karl's apartment. They chatted the rest of the day.
Karl then decided to go home and left sapnap alone

Sapnaps POV
Karl had left to go home I was hoping he would stay longer but he was exhausted so he left. I was quite disappointed because I wanted to stay with the handsome older man I had met. I didn't want to admit to Karl that I liked him but it was hard to keep it bottled up. I decided that I might just tell him by the end of the week.

Karls POV
I wished to stay longer with Sapnap but I was a mess I had gotten so horny just seeing him I had noticed a tent forming then getting embarrassed I had left hoping he didn't notice with the excuse of being exhausted even tho.. I wasn't. I didn't want to admit I had feelings for Sapnap but.. he was so hot and the slightest things he did turned me on. I then decided to tell him everything tomorrow.

Third person POV
It was late at night when Karl decided to finally go to sleep, but he couldn't, all he could thing about was what he was going go say to sapnap tomorrow. He then fell asleep after planing out what to say.
The next morning Karl texted Sapnap
"Hey Sap I hope you slept well but I need to talk to you I have something really important to say and it's better not to do this over text. Could you plz meet me at the coffee shop by the park? Plz its important."

Sapnapz POV
I woke up from  a text from Karl and he wanted to meet up he said it was important I was worried something bad had happed I responsed right away
"Sure thing Karl

"Thank you" was all he responsed with.
I got Ready as fast as I could then left for the Cafe

Third person POV
Sapnap had arrived seeing Karl sitting at a near by table he then joined him and they talked for a minute then Karl got serious he stared at Sapnap, Sapnap staring back
"Sapnap I have to say this I can't keep it secret anymore I really like you like really like you ever since our eyes first met. I have liked you I think about you 24/7 and I'm sorry if I have mad you feel uncomfortable or awkward I just had to say it" Karl blurted.
Sapnap just sat there shook at what the older boy had just said. There was a long awkward silence. Karl looked down and got up to leave but then Sapnap grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a kiss. They kissed for a while before Sapnap says "So have i"

                          TIME SKIP
About a couple months later they were dating and found themselves at a party...

Next part soon maybe not sure lol